Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Today is the day I give the game the flick. Walker is "innocent" just like bird,barba,inglis and many more and because he wears our jersey some celebrate the decision? Yet the same people call the others scum (as they are). Had a great time supporting the club but the haste with which the club wants to reinstate this grub with turns my stomach.
Thanks Dan for the forum I have loved posting and sure will miss it but cannot and will not support a club that has walker part of the squad.

dummyspit.gif

I just find the comment by the NRL that they will assess the court records before they come up with any decision about Walker, pretty baffling..How could they come up with anything else but free to play?
NRL are still exposed in the JDB case.
The 'no fault stand down' rule is what Walker was also subjected to. They have to make a show of deliberation on each case to distinguish Walker's result from JDB's yet to be tried case.

The NRL can't just say that 'we sanction our players as per the judicial process' when they are in court fighting the very opposite.

The NRL Integrity Unit will just issue a 'due to time served... Walker is now free to play' ruling. @:cool:

Dear Lord ... you have blessed the cheese makers ... so it shouldn't be too hard for you to bless the Silvertail Brethern with the wisdom and emotional maturity to consider this issue free of preconsieved notions of guilt or innocent based purely on whether they "like" the guy .....

Walker has been found innocent in a court of law and we should move on to focusing on rugby league. For those who want to keep retrying / rehashing the case with media reported facts and personal opinions there may be some positions available in the NRL integrity unit shortly... Team Greenturd needs you.

So did Walker's missus lead into this by being petty & try to cut Walker deep by telling him his child is in fact not his?

Maybe, maybe not. But if so, would she also be of character to over embellish the situation in the heat of the moment to get Walker into trouble before later retracting when realizing the storm she caused.

Yes, and got the neighbours in on it too, must’ve taken a bit of planning to get their ‘over-embellished’ stories to match! Pity they didn’t get the memo about retraction, hey?

*facepalm*

What a divisive topic this is, and not surprisingly an emotive one.

Nice to have @yokahontas and a few of the other female members commenting about it as well.

Sadly regardless of how anyone feels our injury crises means Dylan will be back next week ( unless the Turdburger can pull a swiftly) so we probably just have to move on.

I sincerely hope he’s learnt a valuable lesson from this episode, if not he deserves to be arseholed permanently from the game.

Hahahaha ... Interesting question .... define evidence ..... not the Silvertails bumsore type ... but the type required by a court of law ...

I'll rephrase the question...

If our illustrious owners had withdrawn their non support of Trent, and backed him unreservedly.....would that mean he could coach well? Would he no longer be a dud...like Walker is (in some eyes) no longer a ............

@;)

I'll rephrase the question...

If our illustrious owners had withdrawn their non support of Trent, and backed him unreservedly.....would that mean he could coach well? Would he no longer be a dud...like Walker is (in some eyes) no longer a ............

@;)

Interesting .... But I confess that very little that has transpired on this site fills me with any expectation or confidence that an unemotional or logical response is valued or appreciated ... therefore my best is derp derp .....

So he's somehow managed to get her to protect him and he's gotten away with it. From what I'm reading half of you are happy to turn a blind eye to domestic violence for a Manly win (as if we need to). I can see why we have such a problem with DV in this country. Hopefully Des has more morals than some of you here. We will see.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8