Video Ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I envision a future where I continue to work my way up through my company that I currently work for.
I'm
On the cusp of executive and the. Once I get ther my next play is CEO of the NRL. Once that happens I promise you all that I'll fix all of this stuff

Just don't understand how there's small question marks over both our tries and they are both disallowed yet there's huge question marks over peacheys and they give it.... I'm expecting barett to cop a 10k fine tonight.

How do they call ours try, look at it once (when it looked line ball) and then disallow and over rule the on field decision( so it must of been 100% offside was it ???) Then go to peachey's given try, looked at several times, question marks but then they give him the benefit .. good consistent adjudicating that !

The descion with Uates try was incredible!! Even he was as surprised as the rest of us. Neutrals acrosss the board were dumbfounded.
Then the knock on Panthers try...every neutral I know where just shaking their heads.
I still think our season is a success

How do they call ours try, look at it once (when it looked line ball) and then disallow and over rule the on field decision( so it must of been 100% offside was it ???) Then go to peachey's given try, looked at several times, question marks but then they give him the benefit .. good consistent adjudicating that !
Simple, we were never going to be allowed to win

Makes me mad mate. How they overruled the Ref in both of those and then how the **** Gerard Sutton sent peacheys upstairs as try is beyond me....

The descion with Uates try was incredible!! Even he was as surprised as the rest of us. Neutrals acrosss the board were dumbfounded.
Then the knock on Panthers try...every neutral I know where just shaking their heads.
I still think our season is a success

A success that should have gone another week.

Suttons getting his bonus this week.

It's just a joke. I can handle a loss, and perhaps we deserved to lose.....but we'lol never know as these decisions are just turning games.

I'm sick to death of the inconsistencies. The video ref just needs to be for foot or ball on sideline or touch line, that's it. Otherwise make the call and move on.

And on that how does the on field ref not see that as most likely a knock on?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10