Video Ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Why the ref hate? Happens all year, and mostly to teams on the losing end of games?

We had the chances to win, didn't, so we all move on.

Api, Green, and sadly Marty were rocks today, the turbos dropped balls, and ironically Wright played a great game !!!!

DCE went MIA mostly, and Walker should keep his mouth shut.

Regardless of the refs or bunkers decisions, up until the ******** peachs knock on try, we were capable of winning that game easily.

We didn't (sadly) but I hope the million dollar babies learn a bit for next year.

2018 here we come.

I know most will see this as futile ... though you need to flood NRL HQ with emails to let them know we won't accept this crap.

When viewing Peachy's try I agree it came off his chest without it hitting his hands though it then hits his knee and bounces up into his hand .... I believe the replays show this conclusively. We didn't deserve to win tonight but I think we should have.

This is my email .... swearing and abuse won't get anywhere .... but I urge everyone to at least voice their displeasure using this link :

http://www.nrl.com/about/nrlhq/contactus/tabid/10928/default.aspx

Dear Todd and Team,

My team just lost a closely fought game. So I have taken some time to settle down and realistically assess what has just happened. In the end we were beaten by a better team on the night, I accept that. My team made mistakes that ultimately led to our loss.

But you need to accept that your current bunker system is terribly flawed. The decisions that have been made in two games today show just how bad the current state of refereeing is in the game today. There are at least four decisions just on Saturday alone that have had a direct impact on the result of the two games.

Sadly I expect there no be no comment, no accountability, and no leadership of what is becoming an embarrassment to the game. If Trent Barrett makes comment on what has happened tonight, shame on you if you fine him $10,000. You can hide behind your fines and glib responses like referees don't drop the ball or give away penalties .... but the consistent outcry from coaches, supporters, media shows you have an urgent issue that needs to be addressed.

Please stop treating us like mugs Todd, you're a multi million dollar business with one job to do ... get it right !!! or sadly you risk this game going to same way as rugby union.

Yours respectfully,
XXX XXXXXX
Manly Supporter since 1977

Last edited:
c8bd39cdd3d1d553bab9a2ab595ed1f4284b4578_hq.jpg

Why the ref hate? Happens all year, and mostly to teams on the losing end of games?

We had the chances to win, didn't, so we all move on.

Api, Green, and sadly Marty were rocks today, the turbos dropped balls, and ironically Wright played a great game !!!!

DCE went MIA mostly, and Walker should keep his mouth shut.

Regardless of the refs or bunkers decisions, up until the ******** peachs knock on try, we were capable of winning that game easily.

We didn't (sadly) but I hope the million dollar babies learn a bit for next year.

2018 here we come.

Because what matters is what ends up over the line. Rocks or diamonds?

We had two trys go the the bunker ruled as trys and both in my (and others) opinion were too close to call otherwise.

They had one go to the board that was a dead set knock on.

All 3 went against us.

There's your rocks.

There is no doubt in my mind the NRL want Manlys license for an expansion team.
Not only those three horrible bunker decisions but a concerted effort by the NRL to name teams by their animal names so they become just "Franchises" to be moved around.
Look on the NRL.com site, only animal names, and then on the scoreboard today it was SEA 10 PAN 22. It disgusts me.
The game is losing my passion for it.
NYEagle

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12