Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Trent coach .jpeg

eagle40

Reserve Grader
One thing super coach has done well this year has been making the players more disciplined in matches in regards to suspensions.

This year in all our first 8 games, we have had ONLY ONE PLAYER PUT ON REPORT. That player was Taniella Paseka on his debut against parra last week (rd 7)
Last year we heard how the new strength & conditioners have done a great job with minimal major injuries, what’s happened this year.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The question for me is not whose missing but who Barrett has at his disposal
Our roster includes DCE, Kapow, Walker, API, Tom, Jake, Thompson, Forn Blake , that’s 8 quality players .
Look at teams like Tigers and compare their roster to ours.
It’s gotta be either attitude or poor structures and strategies by coach

I have thought for the Tigers roster, while lacking the number of over rated big names wasting a huge % of their cap, have a much more even squad. Example in my opinion their 10th best player probably isnt that much better than their 25th best player.

Also we don't have experienced players Chris Lawrence and Benji Marshall who are playing at a club where their heart is.

Now do we wont to compare coaches.

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
One thing super coach has done well this year has been making the players more disciplined in matches in regards to suspensions.

This year in all our first 8 games, we have had ONLY ONE PLAYER PUT ON REPORT. That player was Taniella Paseka on his debut against parra last week (rd 7)
Hate to think it is because we show no aggression.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO

We are lucky. I’ve seen many of what should been categorised as careless - and even a few reckless - missed tackles.

Sue

Bencher

DCE as well. Got carryover points at start of year. But yep , not many at all. But plenty of penalties for everything else.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16