Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
ManlyBacker said:
I always understood from those that live there that it is "Snives"

Yes, and the people who lived there were "Snives Snobs"

Jethro said:
ManlyBacker said:
I always understood from those that live there that it is "Snives"

Yes, and the people who lived there were "Snives Snobs"

Happens in big $$$ areas. A dump there will cost you 1.4 million (land being large).

From todays Manly Daily -
The northern beaches lifestyle and closeness of Geoff Toovey’s playing group could see Tony Williams stay at the club.

He will meet club officials at Narrabeen today with his management team in an attempt to secure his signature long term.

Parramatta and Des Hasler’s Bulldogs have tabled offers which financially are more enticing, but “T-Rex” has fallen in love with the laidback atmosphere the peninsula offers.

Kiwi Eagle said:
tookey said:
We are desperately trying to olffload Kite to free up money to re-sign T-rex. Stay tuned as the fat lady hasn't sung yet

It is sad, but if it has to be done, it has to be done, and I'm sure Kite would do that to help the club out

Kites role since joining us is very under rated, both on and off the park. A club legend for me

Yeah me too. Kite has been a great signing for Manly and has given outstanding service. But even legends can be moved on (beaver) to make room for the younger brigade.

According to wiki 57 in 4 years (this being the fourth).

Could I suggest he has been disappointing in 50 of those..

bob dylan said:

All the more reason to resign him. We've gone through all those games trex has underachieved and now he's come good we could lose him. Would be great if he stays and repays the faith Manly had in him.

bob dylan said:

You could ... But you would be wrong. He played two good games in rounds 1 and 2 this year. He played great in the finals series last year. So you're saying he has only had two, maybe three, more good games. I thought you were a better judge than that Bob.

I'm thinking a move closer to home on higher money would be ideal for big Tony. But he does love the Northern Beaches nightlife and I'm sure he finds the lifestyle here more relaxed.

If we can keep him because of friendship and the lifestyle then that is a bonus.

bob dylan said:

You could, but you would also be wrong ;)

T Rex was just the whipping boy of those years, even a perfectly reasonable game wasn't good enough. This year Lussick, Taufua and Kite fill those roles

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8