Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
I wish the forums would show the last page all the time. Very, very frustrating scrolling through 35 pages.

UCP > EDIT OPTIONS > THREAD VIEW OPTIONS change to 50 posts per thread

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
I wish the forums would show the last page all the time. Very, very frustrating scrolling through 35 pages.

Awwww....thx mate :)
Champion.

Best of luck to Trex, can't blame him for taking the money, who knows this lower back problem could be an ongoing thing and we may have dodged a bullet. Now lets resign Ballin, Snake ect and go back to back. Next year we should look at buying some young props from the Dogs i recon Martin Tapou looks the goods.

Thank god that's over, now quickly sign whoever, be it Ballin, Lussick etc and let's get back to footy.

Bye Rex.

It hurts to lose him, no doubt about that! he couldn't knock back that sort of coin. No hard feelings and I'm just glad it's all done now so the club can sort out the rest of the off contract players.

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

Awwww....thx mate :)
Champion.

And click on "last post" instead of just opening the thread takes you to the last post you read.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4