Trbojevic to debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I actually think Australia went backwards when Jake went off and Morgan came on in structure in both attack AND defense.

I loved that he ball played and supported.

Saying it now. I hope he's our captain next season.

I actually think Australia went backwards when Jake went off and Morgan came on in structure in both attack AND defense.

How does Morgan get picked ahead of Milford, Bird, Maloney on the bench usually cause he is useless! I don't rate Morgan.

They were using his short passing game well too.

Please let Jake Friend be the next Queensland hooker. Honestly, the bloke is rubbish. I literally think Parcell is better.

Matt Parcell could dead set be anything. Crisp, fast, good defender.

Touch wood he has an injury free season. Tom at fullback is awesome. Green is ok, and DCE needs to improve big time.

Geez friend is crap, why was he picked? Granville, McCollough are ahead of him for QLD and are next in line.

How does Morgan get picked ahead of Milford, Bird, Maloney on the bench usually cause he is useless! I don't rate Morgan.

Morgan has turned into the guy who replaced DCE for Qld and Australia after Cherry had the gall to turn his back on a Qld team to stay in Sydney (which obviously means he turned his back on the state according to those dummies up there).

It's probably petty but with all the tradition and showing off your colours. He should pull his socks up

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8