Trbojevic to debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An inspiration for our local juniors & a proud day for manly fans and our past players

Congratulations jake to both you & your family

There is really something about staying true and having desire to play for your local club & don't think that it will be too long before we see a set of brothers represent our country that belong to the mighty manly warringah sea eagles

GO MANLY

An inspiration for our local juniors & a proud day for manly fans and our past players

Congratulations jake to both you & your family

There is really something about staying true and having desire to play for your local club & don't think that it will be too long before we see a set of brothers represent our country that belong to the mighty manly warringah sea eagles

GO MANLY
What a magnificent entry into the game this kid has had. Impressed massively from day one - one of the best defensive techniques I've seen in years. And quality quality as a human being too. He's so young but no one is more deserving of all the success he's enjoying. Champion

He is writing a tour diary on the SeaEagles site. A great read from an impressive young man. The parents of the two boys should be so proud of the magnificent human beings they have created.Role models and future Manly legends. Maybe mum and dad should write a book on how to raise children -it would be a best seller.

Jake Trbojevic becomes the first Manly junior to make his test debut for Australia since Anthony Watmough played his first test on 9 November 2008 in Townsville during the Kangaroos World Cup game against PNG.

Unlike all the Australians playing for Scotland or someone like Radradra playing for Australia. I think Jake will show all the passion of what representing your country should be.

I hope he kills it

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8