Toovey says DCE and FOZ happy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, people were also saying (as well as the media) that Choc was on 900k this season. I can tell you as FACT that he was absolutely nowhere near that (ask Dan about the validity of it).

The numbers splashed around in the media is complete and utter bull****.

You really have to have a thick skin going for this club don't you; it's dooms day everyday at Manly haha.

My biggest concern is that Foran is unhappy and will head to Parramatta to play under Arthur. He said something along the lines of "I won't lie, it has been different" in reference to Gifty, Choc, and Kingy not being present at training this pre-season.

This crap from Choc might actually do the reverse and might make Foz back Tooves.
End of the day I will take Jamie Lyons opinion of Tooves before i listen to that Kindergarten drop out. I know through an ex player that Lyon holds Toovey in high regard and Lyon has a lot more going on upstairs than Watmough.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I don't care what happens they will either stay or go - nothing more to add

All I hope is that 2V stays and gets his well deserved premiership and can rub it in to all the haters out there- he is deserving of one for how he has managed the last few years.

2015 I predict we finish 5th and exit the finals 2nd week. With a Cowboys vs Panthers Grand Final- which I could live with.

You don't see Jamie Lyon parading around like this when it's contract time.

Or for that matter Matt Ballin or Brent Kite/ Ben Kennedy when they were still here

When Lyon Retires Matt Ballin if he is still playing is my next pick for captain

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
whichever club they sign for......they'd better not get a season ending injury!

If Dce is seriously thinking about joining the Titans.He should watch some Wile E Coyote. Some plans are just doomed to fail.

Or for that matter Matt Ballin or Brent Kite/ Ben Kennedy when they were still here

When Lyon Retires Matt Ballin if he is still playing is my next pick for captain

Bk only negotiated one contract never played out another. Beaver for me though is the prime example of a consummate professional.

I think Lyon will be round almost as long as ballin but I'd love to see him wear the c. Such a clubman.

In saying that he went for visits to canberra to drive his price up despite him never looking like leaving

What I have heard is that both DCE and Foz have been offered the exact same deals. 3 years, year 1 both $1.1m, year 2 both $1.2m and year 3 both $1.3m.

I think they are also being offered Co-captaincy once Killer hangs up the boots. I remember reading along time ago how DCE said he would really like to captain manly.

For me I would let tehm captain each side of the field. But Foz to talk to the refs.

A long long time ago
I can still remember
When Cliffy made me cry
And singing try try
David Hoskins one eye (snake)

Hmm I think thats enough Don Mclean and drinks for me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10