Toovey says DCE and FOZ happy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone find the pens already. By the sounds of things, the money is the same. Would think that being settled on the beaches and with a successful club, they would stay.

I really feel for Toovey, we got an insight tonight about the ****e he had to deal with in 2014. He has to say what he said.

The truth is he is in the dark as much as we are while we wait with baited breath about what these 2 guys are going to do.

We are on the cusp of a new season and the focus and spotlight is on all this **** and not about the team.

I pray its over soon and we finally know one way or another.

Toovey is a very resilient bloke who spilt blood for our team cause as a player, stepped in to fill in the breach after Doggler tried to destroy what he had created and then had to deal with all the dodgy deals that he did which put the club behind the 8 ball in retaining players.

Toovey deserves so much better than he has received of late!

all we need now is for Foz and DCE to announce there staying cause they have a great leadership group at the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so are the days of our lives....

Nrl is becoming like the wrestling with all these story lines.

Toovey deserves so much better than he has received of late!
That's one way to look at it.
Personally I think he deserves exactly what he's got.
He's head coach of the famous Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, the perennial premiership contenders based on the beautiful northern beaches of Sydney, and he's about to launch yet another successful campaign.

I have mail from a pretty good source that we have increased our original offer which is higher than the Titans, and he will be signing on with us.

What I have heard is that both DCE and Foz have been offered the exact same deals. 3 years, year 1 both $1.1m, year 2 both $1.2m and year 3 both $1.3m.

I have mail from a pretty good source that we have increased our original offer which is higher than the Titans, and he will be signing on with us.
What about Foran? Parra fans are still saying they definately have him

Ridiculous money, hope he ****s off to the Titans...... Not worth it. The DCE and Foz circus continues.

Haven't heard anything about Foran. I agree the money offered is crazy but as much as we dislike it, his manager is doing his job, which is to get as much as he can.

The thought of Foran at the slime makes me sick to the teeth.

Gifty at Souths is still being processed, so I cannot fathom losing another of the real lynchpins.

I am SOOOOOOOO over this crap, it seems like it's all we have talked about for six months.

FFS they are two footballers , yes I know albeit good ones , but this club has really never gone backwards ( yes I know for a bit in those dark days) we always seem to find " the next big thing".

If they stay they stay if they go they go, if they go we start again, and let's face it if they go we have a LOT of cash in the war chest !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4