Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I 100% agree about not bringing a persons character or besmirching (lol,what a word) them,I have not read every post in this thread and will not say that no one has done a besmirch on him.
I think you are doing an Abe Simpson and are going off on a tangent here,people are discussing his exploits on the footy field from what I have seen.
In regards to socal media and the internet you are always going to have comments from people,I try and hope I have never brought someones personal life and character into the discussion.(although I may have lost patience with an occasional poster and done a besmirch job here and there)
Can you look through all your posts and say you have never besmirched anyone?(Des maybe a little....)
"Done a besmirch on him" is top notch and has immediately entered my vernacular. Thank you Joe

But he was selected to play for his country......Mitchell Moses played for Lebanon and Alex Twal.....
I think we both made our points and we will respectfully acknowledge each others views and agree to disagree
I enjoy your junior Manly posts . Keep up the great work

No .. I'm pretty certain I've got the bloke that has spend the past few years backing the living shiite out of any Manly player not as fast as the Jet ...
Just like every passionate Manly fan on here I am inspired by our Great clubs high playing standards

I do not see many passionate Manly fans on here that have a love fest for Trent who rubbished our Legendary club and quit as you do

Just like every passionate Manly fan on here I am inspired by our Great clubs high playing standards

I do not see many passionate Manly fans on here that have a love fest for Trent who rubbished our Legendary club and quit as you do

You know who else had ordinary performances for our club and then quit?

It is OK Bozo,it is my fault,that pigeon walked straight through the front door with his damn chessboard under his arm again.He looked me square in the eye and said I got you the last 12 times big boy,let's go again.
I should have learnt by now.

Hahaha. Yes that damn pigeon that we have amongst us Sea Eagles

"Done a besmirch on him" is top notch and has immediately entered my vernacular. Thank you Joe

Can I get support for the notion that @globaleagle ... one of our renown Grammar and spelling scholars ... should start a permanent glossary thread called the Silvertail's dictionary ... in it we can have the meanings of, and applications of those terms and sayings that have entered our collective lexicon ..

For example ..

Ironsides, Done a Besmirch, numbnut (A Scottish term of Endearment), Pidgeon, #nextweek, YART, Chetchined, etc etc

You know who else had ordinary performances for our club and then quit?
You obviously do not know the reason other wise you would not be posting this
His wife had cancer and had to support her .
I hope none of your family members get cancer

Can I get support for the notion that @globaleagle ... one of our renown Grammar and spelling scholars ... should start a permanent glossary thread called the Silvertail's dictionary ... in it we can have the meanings of, and applications of those terms and sayings that have entered our collective lexicon ..

For example ..

Ironsides, Done a Besmirch, numbnut (A Scottish term of Endearment), Pidgeon, #nextweek, YART, Chetchined, etc etc

There is a silvertails page for all the 'memes' , found here:

So it has 'kinda' been started, and I agree that it can be updated in both content and making it frigging easier to find!

FTR: I haven't corrected anyone's spelling for ages (except in titles, I do think we should put forward a literate atmosphere regarding titles) but as they say.... you kiss one pig, you're a pig kisser!

Plus I've done too many early morning posts with multiple screw ups to point the finger anymore, lol.

In conclusion, it's been ages since I've done a besmirch on anyone!

For example ..

Can Bigoted have its own chapter with lots of animation instead of text?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8