Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Smokin Joes' reality time....
Dropping easy kicks to him,rocket passes to people 1 metre away when cutting inside and passes thrown to thin air,not knowing where the sideline is and running into touch on your own.
Which of these impressed you the most?
The reality is
You can not judge a players ability in just one game

The reality is
Any player that is worthy to represent his country is a good player

The reality is
You can not judge a players ability in just one game

The reality is
Any player that is worthy to represent his country is a good player
And you cannot base an argument off just one post and ignore all the other posts in a discussion(no matter how much it suits your argument),if you go back a couple of posts you will see that I mentioned that I have seen quite a number of his games this year and am not basing it off one game....
Not sure why you back the rugby selectors so much but have bagged Des in the past with his selections......do you have more faith in the rugby guys than Des?

And you cannot base an argument off just one post and ignore all the other posts in a discussion(no matter how much it suits your argument),if you go back a couple of posts you will see that I mentioned that I have seen quite a number of his games this year and am not basing it off one game....
Not sure why you back the rugby selectors so much but have bagged Des in the past with his selections......do you have more faith in the rugby guys than Des?
The facts and your Non fictions
Listen feathered the fact is a player is not selected to play for his country unless he is good enough to do so .
and from what I have seen of Tom he played good enough to do so including being the from player and top try scorer at the time
Another fact is. If you read all my posts I Praise Des as well

Wright has been good as well . That is why he was selected to represent his country

It is wonderful to hear you actually support a player ... it would be even more wonderful if you supported Manly players with as much zeal ... rather than having put shiite on Kelly, Croker, Parker and every other Manly player that doesn't reach your lofty standards ...

It is wonderful to hear you actually support a player ... it would be even more wonderful if you supported Manly players with as much zeal ... rather than having put shiite on Kelly, Croker, Parker and every other Manly player that doesn't reach your lofty standards ...
I think you have the wrong poster on here feathered friend when you are talking about passion and zeal for Manly

The facts and your Non fictions
Listen feathered the fact is a player is not selected to play for his country unless he is good enough to do so .
and from what I have seen of Tom he played good enough to do so including being the from player and top try scorer at the time
Another fact is. If you read all my posts I Praise Des as well
Do you mean my fictions as non-fiction is a real event?
I have said the quality of players in the outside backs is low in union thanks to league snapping up the best of union talent at junior level,whether he is the best at his position is irrelevant if he is playing poorly.
You have said many players should not be playing first grade for us but they are selected,does just being selected mean that it is the right decision and he is good enough?(you just said being selected means he is good enough,your words from above post)
Whether you praise Des occasionally is irrelevant to the argument.
It is OK Bozo,it is my fault,that pigeon walked straight through the front door with his damn chessboard under his arm again.He looked me square in the eye and said I got you the last 12 times big boy,let's go again.
I should have learnt by now.

But if they are selected it means they are good enough,it was just posted.....if it is good enough for international rugby then it must be good enough for Manly?

I am not taking it the wrong way because you are entitled to be your self I can handle that
No issue for me because I can rise above letting other posters express their views.

I am not taking it the wrong way because you are entitled to be your self I can handle that
No issue for me because I can rise above letting other posters express their views.

I deleted my post, please carry on with the Tom Wright discussion, I shouldn't have butted in :)

Do you mean my fictions as non-fiction is a real event?
I have said the quality of players in the outside backs is low in union thanks to league snapping up the best of union talent at junior level,whether he is the best at his position is irrelevant if he is playing poorly.
You have said many players should not be playing first grade for us but they are selected,does just being selected mean that it is the right decision and he is good enough?(you just said being selected means he is good enough,your words from above post)
Whether you praise Des occasionally is irrelevant to the argument.
It is OK Bozo,it is my fault,that pigeon walked straight through the front door with his damn chessboard under his arm again.He looked me square in the eye and said I got you the last 12 times big boy,let's go again.
I should have learnt by now.
You can say what ever you like . That is your opinion and your opinion does not take away from the fact that players get selected to play for their country by performing at a high standard and this logic over rides your pigeon theory

I thought this is funny ...
I hope you guys have the same crazy humour

Here goes ....

Some pigeons have been trying to take over here. It’s an attempted coo.

You can say what ever you like . That is your opinion and your opinion does not take away from the fact that players get selected to play for their country by performing at a high standard and this logic over rides your pigeon theory
James Hasson got selected to play for Ireland,was he playing at a high standard?
Hey don't blame the pigeon,he is just being a pigeon.....

James Hasson got selected to play for Ireland,was he playing at a high standard?
Hey don't blame the pigon,he is just being a pigeon.....
Wrong example fathered friend
Ireland struggle to make a NRL team
and so do Lebanon and Greece and Scotland

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12