Toddy Knows Lodgey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So why did Beattie try and say things were not explained properly and that lodge had apologised (when the victims said otherwise) and that he was working on paying the compensation (when the NRL had already stated they would not force him to do so). Beattie can you make your mind up because the stories keep changing. Seems like Beattie is getting sucked into the low depths of bs & lies pretty quickly, how long before he is the next scapegoat

So why did Beattie try and say things were not explained properly and that lodge had apologised (when the victims said otherwise) and that he was working on paying the compensation (when the NRL had already stated they would not force him to do so). Beattie can you make your mind up because the stories keep changing. Seems like Beattie is getting sucked into the low depths of bs & lies pretty quickly, how long before he is the next scapegoat

Cause the Broncos and Clint wanted lodge so the NRL made it happen. As always the donkeys get what they want.

They are now backpedaling cause they put their foot in it, just like our cap scandal.

The sooner this lot leave the game, the better.

Interestingly when Lodge was interviewed a few weeks ago by one of the women on Fox he didn’t know about any rehab programs. Something has changed or she was full of it.

Surely Beattie's days are numbered. Already shown he knows nothing about the game (and he doesn't even have the "Welsh banker" excuse), just another ex-politician with his snout in the trough. The sooner he goes, the better. And he can take Toddles with him.
The NRL's capacity to shoot itself in the foot never ceases to amaze.

Remembering Beattie from his Qld premier days..... nothing like this bugs hims/worries him at all.

Either laughs it off or puts on the naughty school boy persona. He was a pollie after all.

Interesting to read that Russell Packer has almost completed paying restitution to his victims.

Last edited:
I wont enter the Lodge debate but how this muppet greenturd continuly keeps lying ,covering up and making dodgy decisions and getting away with everything is my main gripe ,why is it past NRL CEO,s almost get beheaded for not knowing the rules and not getting players names right yet this bloke actually does real harm and is still in charge thats the main issue !!!!

Remembering Beattie from his Qld premier days..... nothing like this bugs hims/worries him at all.

Either laughs it off or puts on the naughty school boy persona. He was a pollie after all.

Interesting to read that Russell Packer has almost completed paying restitution to his victims.

And as a pollie he knows only too well to cut his loses ...

A couple of weeks into the job and he has been forced into a corner by GreenTurd ... and finds himself in the embarrassing position of having to publicly defend his underling's decision to support an abusive, violent serial women assaulter ...

Underlings don't last very long putting Pollie bosses in that position ...

There is an article somewhere stating a fund will be started...and the broncos are happy to make the first payment into it

I am going to guess this is fine via the cap...

Imagine if Manly tried something like that.

And as a pollie he knows only too well to cut his loses ...

A couple of weeks into the job and he has been forced into a corner by GreenTurd ... and finds himself in the embarrassing position of having to publicly defend his underling's decision to support an abusive, violent serial women assaulter ...

Underlings don't last very long putting Pollie bosses in that position ...

Gordon Bennett... I hope so.

There is an article somewhere stating a fund will be started...and the broncos are happy to make the first payment into it

Oooh, good point. We/you should stop bringing up things todd needs to sweep under the carpet.

You have got to be shiiting me .......

PSS However I do not begrudge the victims of this scumbag their money ...

And Toddy has reacted to all the pressure about Lodge by saying that he must make arrangements to start paying the US family that he terriorised or be kicked out of the NRL. Too little too late Tod Greenturd!

I believe its referred to as "damage control". Broncos will simply start paying $'s out of the cap via TPA's and ole lodgo will be tied to them for as long as uncle wayne wants his white slave.

Yes. There is a little known exemption under clause 43.2(a)(iv)(A) of the Cap Rules pursuant to which Queensland based clubs established prior to 1990 are entitled to make payments outside the cap into a fund for the purposes of paying restitution for the victims of a player who went on a violent rampage in New York in 2015 but has subsequently been eyeballed by Todd Greenberg. It's totally legit.

Yes. There is a little known exemption under clause 43.2(a)(iv)(A) of the Cap Rules pursuant to which Queensland based clubs established prior to 1990 are entitled to make payments outside the cap into a fund for the purposes of paying restitution for the victims of a player who went on a violent rampage in New York in 2015 but has subsequently been eyeballed by Todd Greenberg. It's totally legit.
That's a relief...
For a minute there, I thought they might have been breaking the rules!

• 😆
Reactions: max
A club paying a players private debts .... how the fukketened is that anything other than income to that player ??????????????????????

I am certain the Tax dep't will have a different view of this than Toodie GreenTurd ..

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10