Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
I think we will sign one more
I have always had a vision of Carney playing in a Seaeagles Jersey, many will disagree but we will see ?

Not to underestimate the power of visions .... but is it possible that the above vision normally follows the 13th or 15th Tequilla?

Could be the War Memorial Club in Raglan st. Excellent place to have a secret meeting as it closed about 15 years ago
I dont bloody know , im sure he told me the rissole but it could have been a bowlo for all i know . I didnt know the location would have made such a difference jeez . I'll ring him now .

So, it seems Todd Carney is back on the radar, if he was seen with Barrett at Dee Why RSL. For me, although a bit of a risk, Carney would complete the Manly roster if he is signed and approved to play by the NRL.

If this happens, there is no reason we cant win the premiership in 2018.

Was it at palm beach rsl, Avalon rsl, pittwater rsl, the diggers, dy rsl, manly leagues, the master builders club at dy, manly leagues bowlo, manly civic club, the diggers on raglan st or ... the fishos?

That's a shame as we would of picked him up cheaply. Would of only cost $120k or so

Carney is not the Messiah mate.............He's just a very naughty boy. This whole thread has become more Monty Python than Joel Thompson. Get over yourselves, enjoy the holidays (regardless of your belief systems or lack thereof) and get ready to focus on the footy for ****s sake. Or we could keep this thread bubbling away for entertainment (particularly Carney's......)

Carney is not the Messiah mate.............He's just a very naughty boy. This whole thread has become more Monty Python than Joel Thompson. Get over yourselves, enjoy the holidays (regardless of your belief systems or lack thereof) and get ready to focus on the footy for ****s sake. Or we could keep this thread bubbling away for entertainment (particularly Carney's......)
I never said he was the Messiah at all. What I did say was that we would have gotten him cheap. Personally I would like to see us go with Hastings...and he is not the Messiah either. I think Carney is a gronk myself but I don't deny he can play football

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8