Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
I think the RLW are re-hashing articles like the tele do.

I remember reading most of that a couple of weeks ago when his name first came up. They added in the bit about Elgey staying with the Titans.

It seems he may be our only hope of an experienced, good half if Cherry is going.
This article definitely got published about a month ago... nothing new to see here as far as I'm concerned.

stock-photo-wood-ants-formica-extreme-close-up-with-high-magnification-this-ant-is-often-a-pest-in-houses-75828886.jpg

Up ante up!

Pretty sure they tr

Tried to do with Elgey and Taylor. Rumours interested in cornish? I would like Manly to have Carney and a young half like taylor or cornish. Not two young inexperienced halfs next year, and not a stop gap measure like Lyon or Mateo at 5/8
I agree, we would have no hope with 2 rookie halves. We had 2 rookies in 2011 and............oh wait...........ummmmm

I like the raiders 5/8. Blake Austin. Any chance we could swing him?
He's got another two years on his contract with the Raiders. He'd be a good signing but I reckon we'd be long odds to get him.

Manly should up the anti Carney and encourage him to stay where he is.
Yeah, we need to sign someone with more of a future and less of a past.

He's got another two years on his contract with the Raiders. He'd be a good signing but I reckon we'd be long odds to get him.

Yeah, we need to sign someone with more of a future and less of a past.

True. I thought that with the Raiders signing Sezer, Austin may have been a chance at an early release. I think he's got a bright future in front of him.

True. I thought that with the Raiders signing Sezer, Austin may have been a chance at an early release. I think he's got a bright future in front of him.
That hadn't occurred to me, with Sezer, Austin, Cornish and Williams there someones got to be surplus to requirements.

Lachlan Croker from the Raiders if we could get him. He has already played NSW under 18s and is gun player.
I have'nt seen him play. You'd imagine if he wants to play first grade he'd be interested in a move with those other blokes ahead of him.

That hadn't occurred to me, with Sezer, Austin, Cornish and Williams there someones got to be surplus to requirements.

I have'nt seen him play. You'd imagine if he wants to play first grade he'd be interested in a move with those other blokes ahead of him.
He is good player, can play either 5/8 or half. He dazzled them in the Auckland nines this year and yes I know its not the NRL but you could see the class of the guy.
He is the nephew of their centre, Jason, and has a similar playing style.

I agree, we would have no hope with 2 rookie halves. We had 2 rookies in 2011 and............oh wait...........ummmmm
That doesn't exactly happen with regularity now does it? We had two very special youngsters surrounded by a superstar team. IMO, the smart play is to have at least one experienced half who still has a few good years left coupled with a promising young half.

I love how everybody wants us 2 try and recruit Austin who is under contract we would be screaming if the raiders said stuff contracts let's approach Tom and Jake.

Show a little bit of class and respect that somebody has a contract or it may bite us.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10