Time to Unleash Future Stars!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Now compairing Wright a running 6 to halfbacks is silly. And saying an nrl player who plays 1 or 2 bad games a year is inconsistent is off the mark. Wright is very similar to Shaun johnson, not only in ability but also workrate and consistency. Plays 1 good game every 4 games and floats in and out of games. I love Tom wright for sure has a future at the club. 3 years is a stretch but he still has a little bit to go in my opinion. Especially to play 6 this year.

He'll be first option for centre spot if either Walker or Kelly go down or falter in '18. We all know Barrett wants him at centre and I think as an outside back or back up full back, he is in the ideal position. I like him wide because he then has more room to use that remarkable step and change of pace a la Reg Gasnier style. Different sort of player to Shaun Johnson. Both very tricky but Tom Wright is bigger and stronger and has more open field pace. Wright also uses his supports better...not such an individualist. He creates a lot more for other players. Jade Anderson was following him around the field because he knew he could get good open field service. Johnson isnt very good at using his supports.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8