Time to Unleash Future Stars!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
There's a great positive at Manly that will unfold over the next 2 years....
Future Star players from....our own juniors.....

*Wright is a natural talent that produces ability that can't be coached - a freakish step, explosive speed and vision.....a potential gun centre.
*Paseka is a giant monster who is still growing and once he realises how big and scary he is - will trample the best of defenders.
*Metcalf is a young flashy 5/8 with the ability to bust a game open, but needs to learn game management, could blossom quicker than expected.
*Alakau'atu is the best young potential player of all....a Huge skillful lock, blessed with speed, raw power, aggression, workrate - can't fault him and only new to footy - A Natural.
*Fainu is a scheming hooker with that half back vision, good kicking game and a born leader.

Along with young Hastings who is sure to see plenty of FG in 2018, I expect a couple of these players to be known sooner rather than later.
Like everyone else - I love a Marquee signing - but nothing is better than a young home grown lad springing to stardom from the Seaeagles own backyard.
This is definately something good to look forward to.

There's a great positive at Manly that will unfold over the next 2 years....
Future Star players from....our own juniors.....

*Wright is a natural talent that produces ability that can't be coached - a freakish step, explosive speed and vision.....a potential gun centre.
*Paseka is a giant monster who is still growing and once he realises how big and scary he is - will trample the best of defenders.
*Metcalf is a young flashy 5/8 with the ability to bust a game open, but needs to learn game management, could blossom quicker than expected.
*Alakau'atu is the best young potential player of all....a Huge skillful lock, blessed with speed, raw power, aggression, workrate - can't fault him and only new to footy - A Natural.
*Fainu is a scheming hooker with that half back vision, good kicking game and a born leader.

Along with young Hastings who is sure to see plenty of FG in 2018, I expect a couple of these players to be known sooner rather than later.
Like everyone else - I love a Marquee signing - but nothing is better than a young home grown lad springing to stardom from the Seaeagles own backyard.
This is definately something good to look forward to.
You just made Friday seem a whole lot better mate!

Yep, we’d just have to accept that it might take time to find the right one(s) and would probably mean us winning a fair few less games than in 2017.

But to be honest I’m over the whole ****ty situation, so let’s just roll with what we have and **** the consequences!

We are in a building phase and the future is really good for Manly. I really hope that the nucleus of our successful Holden cup team are regular first graders over the next three years or so. We have some good talent and the key is keeping the good ones and building a good culture and spending the cap wisely. If we can get one gun back rower in the next year or so we are going to be a force.

Back in 87 you were my favourite player Kevin Ward - I owe you big time!!
Well you’ve delivered @maxta old mate. I’m kicking back with whiskey in hand, licking my lips imagining how those young boys that you summarised so adeptly are going to fit in the side. Licking my lips with the knowledge another premiership is on the way.

Can put Cade Cust to that list mate.

The next few years will indeed be exciting with so much talent coming through. Trent is perfect to help guide them.

and you can add Jade Anderson, Tevita Funa and 'Fred' Titmuss ... and a few others ie Blake Andrews, Bilal Maarbani, Jaiden Tarrant ... yes the future looks bright

and you can add Jade Anderson, Tevita Funa and 'Fred' Titmuss ... and a few others ie Blake Andrews, Bilal Maarbani, Jaiden Tarrant ... yes the future looks bright
Well said, we just a couple of genuine first graders now to keep us competitive while the young talent comes through. (And one of them a goal kicker). Not cripples and rejects please.

and is Viliami Kaveinga still contracted to us, I saw him play a few great games in NSW Cup

sounds like a former sea eagle(t-rex),
i hope they show him some of his games-good & bad to emphasise what to do & what not to do

Yep, we’d just have to accept that it might take time to find the right one(s) and would probably mean us winning a fair few less games than in 2017.

But to be honest I’m over the whole ****ty situation, so let’s just roll with what we have and **** the consequences!
eeyore.jpg

cheer up buddy :rofl:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10