Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Des to stay at Dogs club in
2017 . Talkin sport
They will be a house divided next year. Brilliant to witness, an aging and stale roster coupled with a weak spine means Des will be flat out making the bottom half of the eight. So so good from a Sea Eagles perspective.

They will be a house divided next year. Brilliant to witness, an aging and stale roster coupled with a weak spine means Des will be flat out making the bottom half of the eight. So so good from a Sea Eagles perspective.
You are right there Kevin . The Dogs house is divided
Response from the Kennel that Des is staying .........
I dead set hope we lose 26 games in a row. That will fck Hasler

Des dealt with plenty of drama's at manly .If the players still support him , he will be in his element of us against them . but if he looses the playing group he probably won't see out the season

Des dealt with plenty of drama's at manly .If the players still support him , he will be in his element of us against them . but if he looses the playing group he probably won't see out the season
Des has lost the fans and they are all barking at the kennel . He never lost us fans when he was coaching us . At the kennel many believe Des has also lost some of his players at the way he has them playing like robots

Twenty fails to get manly off to a winning start >
Des Looses all support at the dogs >
Things that make you go Hmmmm
Just throwing it out there :eek:

Raelene had better have a pretty good plan to entice members to re-sign if they are keeping Des because there is not much reason to think 2017 will be any better than 2016 at the moment.
Mate, look on the bright side you could have Barrett coaching your team and you also don't have Zorba on your "side".

Good on him.
You are right there bones . She does have balls to make the tough calls
The fans are furious and are frothing at the mouth , Club legend Mortimer is pissed off and resigns but Hasler is still signed .
The drama is far from over at Belmore .
From the kennel .......

Guess our CEO is going to get away with murder, what I mean is she is slowly killing this once great club big time.
Cannot see Mr Dib and co looking at her, its lets get Des fair enough but make sure she walks out with him as well. . She has no idea about Rugby league and looking at it has no idea how to be in charge of a football club. Guess this comes down to the board who are now ****ting themselves because they know the club is going backwards

Membership is down, and by the way things are going this is constantly going to get worse,
Moral is down with with the players and the fans
the club is in turmoil
the juniors are not even looked at
the board don't get on, and are divided in their decisions
cannot lure players to our club
Finances have got to be defiantly effected and will continue to decline

Guess they are all scared of there positions and they should be, because fans are voting with their feet and their membership, they are loosing money big time I will not renew mine again, until she is gone as CEO.

If any other CEO ran a company like she has run us into the ground they would be gone

So if the board today have got the b---s they should make a statement, that this is unacceptable and get rid of her as well.

Lets see if the board do the right thing by all the members, if your going to do a clean out then do it properly.

THE CLUB IS IN A PATHETIC STATE AND ITS NOT JUST DES, ITS YOUR CEO, AND ALSO YOU THE BOARD
FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN AND SITTING ON YOUR HANDS AND DOING NOTHING TILL ITS TO LATE.

WELL THEN WAKE UP AND MAKE THIS RIGHT, SO WE CAN ALL GO BACK AND SUPPORT THIS ONCE
GREAT CLUB

You are right there bones . She does have balls to make the tough calls
The fans are furious and are frothing at the mouth , Club legend Mortimer is pissed off and resigns but Hasler is still signed .
The drama is far from over at Belmore .
From the kennel .......

Guess our CEO is going to get away with murder, what I mean is she is slowly killing this once great club big time.
Cannot see Mr Dib and co looking at her, its lets get Des fair enough but make sure she walks out with him as well. . She has no idea about Rugby league and looking at it has no idea how to be in charge of a football club. Guess this comes down to the board who are now ****ting themselves because they know the club is going backwards

Membership is down, and by the way things are going this is constantly going to get worse,
Moral is down with with the players and the fans
the club is in turmoil
the juniors are not even looked at
the board don't get on, and are divided in their decisions
cannot lure players to our club
Finances have got to be defiantly effected and will continue to decline

Guess they are all scared of there positions and they should be, because fans are voting with their feet and their membership, they are loosing money big time I will not renew mine again, until she is gone as CEO.

If any other CEO ran a company like she has run us into the ground they would be gone

So if the board today have got the b---s they should make a statement, that this is unacceptable and get rid of her as well.

Lets see if the board do the right thing by all the members, if your going to do a clean out then do it properly.

THE CLUB IS IN A PATHETIC STATE AND ITS NOT JUST DES, ITS YOUR CEO, AND ALSO YOU THE BOARD
FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN AND SITTING ON YOUR HANDS AND DOING NOTHING TILL ITS TO LATE.

WELL THEN WAKE UP AND MAKE THIS RIGHT, SO WE CAN ALL GO BACK AND SUPPORT THIS ONCE
GREAT CLUB
Maybe. But I reckon if you were a Bulldogs fan you'd be saying all is well....and for the dogs fans to
'have faith furry friends'.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10