Tigers v Manly [Round 5 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got up at 6:30AM for this. I think it's time for me to go back to bed instead. Hiku for all his good qualities has shocking hands

wedgetail eagle said:
Listening on Triple M. Instead of a unbiased call, they're gloating about Manly being down.
Wendell Sailor is doing sideline commentary & only talking about himself & the rain. Frustrating in the extreme.

Yep I had them on as well, Dan Ginnane was almost ejaculating in joy.

Jeez they all hate us and love it when we get a flogging

Dan said:
Got up at 6:30AM for this. I think it's time for me to go back to bed instead. Hiku for all his good qualities has shocking hands
I just hope there are no sensitive ears around the dressing room area,leave while you still have a chance

Do you think the players are reacting to the Glenn Stewart issue? Trying to send all the bosses a message that if they get rid of Glenn this will be the result. After all they are very close and always work for one another but now feel that all their work is now being torn apart.

We got one there. That should never have happened. The Ref should have heard the siren, but I couldnt hear it online

mbe said:
Do you think the players are reacting to the Glenn Stewart issue? Trying to send all the bosses a message that if they get rid of Glenn this will be the result. After all they are very close and always work for one another but now feel that all their work is now being torn apart.

I hope not. That would be pretty piss weak.

So, devil's advocate, but are we playing a man short with Brett out there?

Where is his usual cover defence? Where are his slashing runs? Admittedly we haven't had much ball so maybe it will turn around.

I'm still confident we can rattle them early in the second half and cause the young uns to **** the bed.

6/71 said:
Dan said:

Does he?

Yes. He can catch a ball, he just struggles to hold onto it at the line.

Benji left too early. This rubbish Touch NRL we now play is going to see more games full of points and no defence.

That 4-0 final last year must have really upset someone.

I am going to back us to make the game closer , not necessarily win but make it closer

It is silly but I just do not get the sense the team ever gives up

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8