Thurston gets away with it always.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate the way rules are changed every year but one change I would love, which is not even a rule, would be for refs to decide to put an end to player tantrums and bullying behaviour towards refs.

There are some extreme examples, many starring JT, also Graham from the Dogs, but pretty much every match you ever see there is some amount of disrespect and shouting etc.

Instant penalty for backchat, 10 in the bin for abuse or aggressive behaviour to a ref.

It would be stamped out in about 5 minutes flat, and would be a much better look, not to mention it would give fans something better to emulate.
I agree, and I'd also like to put an end to the tantrums my kids throw. I can't believe how childish they can be.

The thing about Thurston being so great is that he sets up some pretty crazy tries, but I think Cam Smith has had more of an influence on the result of games compared to JT over the years.

Thurston will do something spectacular but Smith's overall game has basically kept Melbourne at the top of the pile for over a decade. When you have a guy that can basically win the ruck for his team week in week out, you are going to win more games than you lose.

The thing about Thurston being so great is that he sets up some pretty crazy tries, but I think Cam Smith has had more of an influence on the result of games compared to JT over the years.

Thurston will do something spectacular but Smith's overall game has basically kept Melbourne at the top of the pile for over a decade. When you have a guy that can basically win the ruck for his team week in week out, you are going to win more games than you lose.
Yeah but smith never gives his headgear to gormless kids after the game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4