Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would love a PM, and although I haven't been active on this site, my supporter credentials can be verified if you check the front row forum (I post under the name oval)

Cheers

voicefromthehill said:
My other concern is new people signing up and asking for PM's, or those with years of sign membership with only a few posts.

Just gotta look at their profile and see when they signed up

voicefromthehill said:
Disco said:
C'mon, i need a pm

Julia will have to do until September

We can use this thread to push hard for a Brookie upgrade.

Let Labor use this thread as 'polling' to show the '90% of Manly fans want the PM' and scare Abbott into throwing money at the old girl. (Brookvale, not Gillard).

The fact that we're worried about journos masquerading as real people on a footy supporter's forum just goes to show how far the profession (for want of a better term) has fallen.
Whispers, rumours and twitter posts are not facts and they sure as hell shouldn't be the basis of a 'news' story.

voicefromthehill said:
My other concern is new people signing up and asking for PM's, or those with years of sign membership with only a few posts.

Alas, I am one who signed on to this forum many moons ago but very rarely post.....

However, I have nothing to hide and am a supporter of this club from.....well lets say a long time ago....haha

Oh and how do I add that I am a member sticker thingy to my profile? I have been searching but cannot find where to put my member number in.....

I'm still waiting for the scoop in the papers that Brett Stewart has been seen repeatedly injecting himself in the stomach with a needle

Shoe1 said:
This orgy of pm requests is unseemly. The poor players are gossiped about enough, and these are rumours of the worst kind. It just drives a rift between fans and players. No wonder players are wary of us.

Absolutely. well said shoe1

Moondog said:
ASADA is a joke. This smacks of a kangaroo court. Guilty until proven innocent is their modus operandi. Perhaps it's time the clubs that have been named looked to the legal avenues open to them. So far this whole affair has proven to be a smear campaign full of half truths and innuendo.

To me, I think that HappilyManly describes them perfectly when she compares them to the Weapons of Mass Destruction fiasco:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-7-30-Report-ABC-tonight?pid=475370#pid475370

I feel a bit foolish in asking for a PM in a moment of weakness and now I'm pretty greatful I didn't recieve it. Just a ****ty situation all round! I think I'll just focus my efforts on the week to week matches and let the crap sort it's self out. (Hopefully soon)

Asked for and received a PM. I don't feel bad about that. A rumour is just a rumour. No one mentioned in this drama would phase me or lead me to form any judgements. I believe in the Manly club and all players. If clear evidence points to something gone wrong I believe Manly will act according to club culture, move on and continue progressing towards another premiership.

Napper said:
If PM stands for Phinger Mybum can i have one too plz. Cheers.

Why not? Call me greedy but put me down for one of those too! Haha

Just to be clear though i'm joking! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8