Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was alleged it was Packers codename, he never admitted it, but he was well aware of the link.

Yes Goanna was allegedly the king pin of drug importation into Australia forget all the Underbelly shows - Goanna was the man apparently.

Chip and Chase said:
Does the male nurse have a codename ?? If not, we need one so we don't get confused with all the other players in this sordid tale. I'm thinking maybe "The Mosquito" would suit, in keeping with the animal theme and the obvious blood link.

I love that FireUp! (FBI radio show on league) call Greg Eastwood "the butch nurse", because every hospital has at least one female nurse that looks a lot like him.

bones said:
The Wheel said:
Just the note of warning do not use the code name "Goanna" - has been used before in another 'drug' investigation that went no where back in the 80s and 90s

How did you know that? Did you 'monitor' that investigation?

lol - bloody hell bones. Where do you get your material from?? It is never ending. ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
bones said:
Clint said:
bones said:
The Wheel said:
Just the note of warning do not use the code name "Goanna" - has been used before in another 'drug' investigation that went no where back in the 80s and 90s

How did you know that? Did you 'monitor' that investigation?

lol - bloody hell bones. Where do you get your material from?? It is never ending. ;)

Spotlight.

righto mate - I give up. Too good for me. ;)

I'm really, really curious.....

I've searched and searched but I can see nowhere (apart from a News ltd article "Sources tell us...") or nothing in any reference to there being 3 Manly players in the spotlight by ASADA?

There has been no press release or conference from ASADA to that end...

With the current media blitz if anyone would have been interviewed then it's likely we would have heard about it from them.

The Club has issued a media statement saying (and I quote..)

"The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have received no formal request from the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority to interview players.

Sea Eagles General Manager David Perry met with players today and confirmed that ASADA has not identified any person at the Club that it wishes to interview."

ASADA have not discounted that or told them or the media it needs to be retracted and have made no media comment disputing that.

There has been absolutely nothing to indicate that ASADA are indeed taking any action whatsoever against any player.

I have spoken to people involved in representing the club in talks with ASADA and they confirm they have not been given any names of players so how does Lord Eagleton have this scoop that he is PM'ing 30 people with - who will then no doubt pass on to others?

Who is Lord Eagleton? If anyone knows can they let me know by calling or PMing me?

Lord Eagleton - who are you can you PM me some details or call and leave me a number to call you on 1300 1972 73 (The Football Club number) as I'd love a chat?

Until there is clear evidence and charges are laid then the media will apply constant speculation and beat ups as it creates hits on webpages and sells papers....Hmmmm, wonder how they will report this post?

The DT ran stories (front & back page) on Brett Stewart for two years based on rumour and innuendo. When the actual facts emerged, the story was dropped like an ugly blind date.

Wild and unsubstantiated speculation sells far more than fact ever could - as evidenced by the flurry of PM requests here.

What's that all about?

The DT runs on the Costanza polygraph theory. " Jerry, just remember it's not a lie if you really believe it ."

People private posting names of supposed players under investigation better be very careful what they are doing. They have no proof of this it just heresay and conjecture and it is smearing the names of our own players. For godsake cut it out.

You're right Rex. Remember the absolute sh1tstorm that happened after News broke about brett. Every day there was a new piece of innuendo - ie the famous "I couldn't remember anything" quote which everyone took as gospel coming from the telegraph.

It's a sad state of affairs that players names are dragged through the mud just so these hack journos have something to write about.
Lets wait for an official comment from the club or ASADA before believing anything

I've told a few people what I've got told, and this is what I've said to them:

Hey,

I got told xxxxx , xxxxx, xxxxx, I find it hard to believe.

It's all bull **** and rumors as far as I'm concerned tho, no one has any facts, the papers don't know anything and its all sensationalized journalism and pretty amateur, so don't read too much into it.

Cheers.

I don't know about anyone else but the last thing I want to do is spread unsubstantiated rumours about Manly players being involved in illegal drug use. Why would anyone as a club supporter want to smear the names of their own players in relation to such serious career threatening allegations without a single shread of evidence to support it. It defies belief.

Phar out. Everyone has got a PM but me. I pheel lepht out. Any chance one of you phew people who got a PM could PM me? I have some Phour Seasons Lubricant and i'm waiting phor your index phinger patiently...

mickqld said:
I don't know about anyone else but the last thing I want to do is spread unsubstantiated rumours about Manly players being involved in illegal drug use. Why would anyone as a club supporter want to smear the names of their own players in relation to such serious career threatening allegations without a single shread of evidence to support it. It defies belief.

That's why I said its all bull**** :)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
mickqld said:

This nails it ! Leave it alone people , the players deserve better .

The trouble is mud sticks. How many supporters of other clubs think Brett is guilty after all this time? They are usually very uninformed but they still heckle him. Promoting names of current players when there is no proof as being under investigation and even guilty is ridiculous and even when they are found innocent some of the mud will stick and will be shouted back at us when we are watching the footy with our kids on a Sunday arvo. I don't like thinking that we contribute to this.

Chip and Chase said:
Does the male nurse have a codename ?? If not, we need one so we don't get confused with all the other players in this sordid tale. I'm thinking maybe "The Mosquito" would suit, in keeping with the animal theme and the obvious blood link.

:D GOLD:D

dceagle said:
mickqld said:

This nails it ! Leave it alone people , the players deserve better .

If the PM says Manly players did anything wrong, dismiss it from your minds people.

Only if the facts conclusively prove they did something wrong will we be forced to redefine wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8