This weeks Training Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He'd just signed a contract (Kelly) to extend.

Secondly, no way Hasler would get involved. He has a full time recruitment staffer in Crusher, Scott Fulton is still a recruiter, John Cartwright is "supposed" to be helping with that.

Gorman should also have his hands ALL over it. Kelly's player manager should have been clued up and keeping our club informed.

The whole thing is a debacle again. Another ametuer result (as was the dealings with Barrett).

Kelly was playing for Australia and just got re-upped. He was already here on 150k a season or more. Yet you think he's signed at league minimum?
"Secondly, no way Hasler would get involved"
I totally disagree with you there mate . Des is a control freak . Control freaks oversee EVERYTHING

He'd just signed a contract (Kelly) to extend.

Secondly, no way Hasler would get involved. He has a full time recruitment staffer in Crusher, Scott Fulton is still a recruiter, John Cartwright is "supposed" to be helping with that.

Gorman should also have his hands ALL over it. Kelly's player manager should have been clued up and keeping our club informed.

The whole thing is a debacle again. Another ametuer result (as was the dealings with Barrett).

Kelly was playing for Australia and just got re-upped. He was already here on 150k a season or more. Yet you think he's signed at league minimum?

Hasler certainly would have given the go ahead for the release mate. Kelly himself said he sat down for an honest chat with Des which led to the release.

AG6dfzD.jpg

I agree with Gallen. He turned his back on the players. As Gallen says, **** him, make him honour his contract or sit out.

Make the kid accountable. Pulled another Blake Green.
I disagree in this case. He wasn’t chasing more money. He’s not even guaranteed a spot and from what I understand he hasn’t really got much of a bump in money. If you’re going to lose the kid next year and we’re already in salary cap trouble better off moving on to someone new. Or paying someone forward and targeting someone next year.

Des is a long term guy. Remember we gradually built the first time around. Every move is calculated and that small bit of room he unlocks may allow him to target someone else down the tracks

I disagree in this case. He wasn’t chasing more money. He’s not even guaranteed a spot and from what I understand he hasn’t really got much of a bump in money. If you’re going to lose the kid next year and we’re already in salary cap trouble better off moving on to someone new. Or paying someone forward and targeting someone next year.

Des is a long term guy. Remember we gradually built the first time around. Every move is calculated and that small bit of room he unlocks may allow him to target someone else down the tracks
Hopefully that isn't Foran.

Things to note from latest training pics (and these mean absolutely NOTHING of course, but hey...offseason...)

1. Funa is playing outside Dylan Walker on one side of the field, suggesting he is training for a wing spot on the left?

2. Suli is marking up at centre again on the other side.

3. I can see Matt Ballin's ball sack.

Just noticed they are also now captioning each photo (except for large groups) with the players name - we have been asking and the club has delivered again. outstanding!

Also in line with Freagles post above (offseason musings), Garrick has been prominent in a lot of photos/media. He also looks to have already put on some size. He and Funa appear to be pushing for outside back berths.

Things to note from latest training pics (and these mean absolutely NOTHING of course, but hey...offseason...)

1. Funa is playing outside Dylan Walker on one side of the field, suggesting he is training for a wing spot on the left?

2. Suli is marking up at centre again on the other side.

3. I can see Matt Ballin's ball sack.
You certainly are very observant feathered friend !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8