This weeks Training Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Monnas looks fit enough to play ..... actually most of the guys are looking pretty good for this stage .... as long as they stay away from George Rose's for Xmas dinner they will be good to go ....

Seriously these videos are nothing but a tease, why can't they release 30 min Vids I'd watch them over and over during the off season.
Doesn't need to be fancy or reveal anything game plan oriented, just make them longer.
It's like getting kissed on the Dick by a hot chick , then have her disappear.

Monnas looks fit enough to play ..... actually most of the guys are looking pretty good for this stage .... as long as they stay away from George Rose's for Xmas dinner they will be good to go ....
Good to see trainers that don't look like they live on a cardboard box, and only furniture is an empty milo tin, with a please donate sign.

You were much nicer when you had brain damage .....:rofl:
Honestly mate, I just have some really rough days. The other day was my mother-in-law's bday 1 year after she passed. I shouldn't come on when I'm blue. I'm up and down more than Paris Hilton in a home movie.

I have very high hopes for our team. I'm gutted about Barrett, and Kelly. But I'm also pumped about our coaching staff, and off field progression.

I absolutely hate the player revolt gossip though. It actually tangibly affects me.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10