The Turnaround

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was awesome to see our forwards get on top and stay there and to my mind that was the first time this year outside of some brief periods last week. My only note of caution would be that the Knights pack were decimated by absence and injury and were gassed late abd ripe for the picking BUT no question Aloiai has given us some extra punch carrying the ball and in defence and has made a big difference. We need a go forward carry leader and hopefully he is it.
They only had Fitzgibbon & Barnett missing….I don’t rate either of them plus Klemmer. The Saifiti bros, Frizzell we’re still there so not so decimated at all.

Love your enthusiasm @Snake and yes it’s a turnaround BUT it’ll only be a true turnaround when we start beating teams 1-4.

That’s the line in the sand we need to cross.
With Turbo out Mark, I am glad we only face one current top four side in the Sharks over the next few weeks.

Definitely agree the team need to be able to beat the likes of the Storm, Eels, Rorters, Panthers and the Rabbits, hopefully with a fresh Schuster and Turbo and a couple of young guns to step up and make their mark it could be possible.

With Turbo out Mark, I am glad we only face one current top four side in the Sharks over the next few weeks.

Definitely agree the team need to be able to beat the likes of the Storm, Eels, Rorters, Panthers and the Rabbits, hopefully with a fresh Schuster and Turbo and a couple of young guns to step up and make their mark it could be possible.
That’s the benchmark !!

Manly defended well but the Knights did drop the ball alot. What I'm pleased with is the ball security in those conditions and simplifying our game to score tries without Turbo. What we did against the Knights should be the blueprint moving forward instead of throwing the ball to Turbo to make something happen.

Love your enthusiasm @Snake and yes it’s a turnaround BUT it’ll only be a true turnaround when we start beating teams 1-4.

That’s the line in the sand we need to cross.
I agree Mark. On the positive side, @ the end of round 5 last year, we where on 2 points with a minus 121 for & against. We are building and having Turbo out allows an opportunity for the growth of other players.

Josh Aloiai has been immense the last 2 weeks.

No suprise, you win the middle, you win the game.....with games against Melb being the only possible outlier to that as I think they don't handle open early shift play as well as others.
And in saying that, if you cede the middle to Melbourne, you will need to chase 30 points on the edges.

Keppie and Marty clearly need to lift further if we want to beat the big dogs.

Josh Aloiai has been immense the last 2 weeks.

No suprise, you win the middle, you win the game.....with games against Melb being the only possible outlier to that as I think they don't handle open early shift play as well as others.
And in saying that, if you cede the middle to Melbourne, you will need to chase 30 points on the edges.

Keppie and Marty clearly need to lift further if we want to beat the big dogs.
Keppie in particular .

We have only beaten sides in the bottom 5 and clearly won’t make the 8.
Will be interesting when we come up against the sides in the top 5 as we have already been touched up by 2 of the 5.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8