The sum of us: Rugby league hero Steve Mortimer proud of his son's gay union

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it FULL TIME in Gay Union Yet?

I heard the opposition came from behind?

giphy.gif

Woodsie copping a traditional spray from the coach haha

Reminds of a segment I heard on the radio recently which mentioned Phil Gould telling a Penny player to go home at half time once after a **** personal performance. Girdler wouldn't disclose the player's name but apparently he came over from Wests. They also mentioned one time when Bennett singled out a Broncos player at half time. Dell was saying that the guy came out in the 2nd half and had a ripper
Graham McKay?

This is my post of the year nomination. I seriously guffawed (vastly superior to lol, rofl, pmsl, and lmao). Very clever MM.
Usually stick to footy stuff only & maybe I need to lighten up....this outrageous thread had me almost crying laughing....so many different opinions & clever concepts with humour sprinkled over it....brilliant stuff really, happy I took the ride.

so do I, I was going to call Mundine a cockhead in another post, but couldn't face the outraged claims of racist. So I just thought it instead.

Leave the thread for a couple of weeks and return to see it's STILL going! lol

To the small hate clique that obsessively need to keep revealing your inner selves:

You just don't get it. Being Manly is welcoming hate. Immunity is in our DNA.

Wombatgc if you are reading this I am truely sorry I gave you a troll rating on this thread- I only just realised it when I was looking at the profile section (still trying to navigate my way around in here) it certainly wasn't intended. I have no idea how that happened, maybe scrolling down the page? Anyway sorry.

Wombatgc if you are reading this I am truely sorry I gave you a troll rating on this thread- I only just realised it when I was looking at the profile section (still trying to navigate my way around in here) it certainly wasn't intended. I have no idea how that happened, maybe scrolling down the page? Anyway sorry.

FWIW - you can always just click 'undo rating' on the post you accidently 'trolled' and like magic...it will disappear!

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8