The sum of us: Rugby league hero Steve Mortimer proud of his son's gay union

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"You're" not "your struggling" but it is fine keep digging a whole for yourself.

If you want to cut and paste a Formula and attach it to yourself to give off an "Intelligent Facade" to your conversation skills make sure you also employ a proofreader and fact checker also while you are at it.

By the way I'm no grammar police as i struggle in this department enough as it is, just a "basic person" lending you a helping hand occasionally.

I am starting to think you are a moron. Of course I cut and pasted the Equation, it was to show you it existed, you dope. If you thought i was pretending I wrote it I am truly wasting my time and my dreams of teaching evolution in Mississippi are dwindling before me.

I am starting to think you are a moron. Of course I cut and pasted the Equation, it was to show you it existed, you dope. If you thought i was pretending I wrote it I am truly wasting my time and my dreams of teaching evolution in Mississippi are dwindling before me.
I never said you were claiming the equation as your own but associating yourself with it to give off an "Intelligent Facade" without even checking how unreliable the equation is.

Wake the f&^K up to yourself.

It must be game day. Forget Thursday's game. The match we all need to watch is right here. 2 whole pages in a day and we haven't even made it to half time.

Nowadays there are much more options than just male and female. Do you have something against transgender and intersex?

I suppose the gay alien God could be transgender, but what would the odds of that be? I'm sure there's a formula somewhere on the Internet but I'm too scared to type the words gay, transgender and God in the same search...

There you go, can't have a decent discussion about religion without somebody bringing God into it.

I never said you were claiming the equation as your own but associating yourself with it to give off an "Intelligent Facade" without even checking how unreliable the equation is.

Wake the f&^K up to yourself.

Woodsie copping a traditional spray from the coach haha

Reminds of a segment I heard on the radio recently which mentioned Phil Gould telling a Penny player to go home at half time once after a **** personal performance. Girdler wouldn't disclose the player's name but apparently he came over from Wests. They also mentioned one time when Bennett singled out a Broncos player at half time. Dell was saying that the guy came out in the 2nd half and had a ripper

Last edited:
Woodsie copping a traditional spray from the coach haha

Reminds of a segment I heard on the radio recently which mentioned Phil Gould telling a Penny player to go home at half time once after a **** personal performance. Girdler wouldn't disclose the player's name but apparently he came over from Wests. They also mentioned one time when Bennett singled out a Broncos player at half time. Dell was saying that the guy came out in the 2nd half and had a ripper

Ray Ritchie was giving one at half time in the old wooden grandstand at brookie when somebody came into the room and asked him to keep his voice down he was upsetting the ladies in the stand.

Where were you when the others were bandying about the names like homophobic and bigot without a shred of justification
I forget but I'm sure I have an alibi around here somewhere...
But seriously - you have to admit there is an irony in you having a go at people for being PC... weren't you the one-man protest campaign against members posting comments in the wrong thread? That was PC personified!!

What if God is an atheist?
Stop it, now you're just messing with our minds :devil:

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Greg Norman has stated in one of his books that he believes we are a three dimensional representation of our four dimensional selves. Like our shadow is a two dimenensionsl representation of our three dimensional selves.

Discuss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8