The Slap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and what is the NRL (Turdy) doing about it v.... oh yeah that's right it was a bulldag ... so nothing

Agreed. Certainly..at a minimum there should have been a contrary conduct charge.

You have a captain of a nrl team (yay Manly) who is also well spoken and measured in his comments and never in trouble off the field, being slapped openly and brazenly by another player out of frustration.

Not a good look, not what the nrl claim they want to see and yet.....absolutely nothing is done about it. Not even one of their (joke of a) monetary fine.

So.... if you only want to give away a penalty and nothing else....wind up the old arm and slap the crap out of someone.

Most of us could slap todd into next week (I'm choosing you @yokahontas to do it!!!) and I bet he'd want some recompense!

If Klemmer had slapped DCE with equal force in the same part of the face by accident while trying to make a tackle their is a fair chance he would have been charged.

But in this instance its ok because he did it intentionally and aggressively. A completely avoidable assault that had nothing to do with the rules of a contact sport - so we're all good. Move on nothing to see!

Agreed. Certainly..at a minimum there should have been a contrary conduct charge.

You have a captain of a nrl team (yay Manly) who is also well spoken and measured in his comments and never in trouble off the field, being slapped openly and brazenly by another player out of frustration.

Not a good look, not what the nrl claim they want to see and yet.....absolutely nothing is done about it. Not even one of their (joke of a) monetary fine.

So.... if you only want to give away a penalty and nothing else....wind up the old arm and slap the crap out of someone.

Most of us could slap todd into next week (I'm choosing you @yokahontas to do it!!!) and I bet he'd want some recompense!

I'm up for that - but I'm not paying for the privilege! I reckon enough people would contribute on gofundme to cover my legal bills lol

Careful Global, I would be a bit concerned @yokahontas would escalate things a bit.

Firstly I have no issue with the Biff, didnt mind a fair 1 on 1 in the game. But they have outlawed it. Imagine standing in front of a judge saying it was only a slap if on the street either is assault

This has Greenslimes fingerprints all over it, you can be assured he'd have rung the MRC and said " what happened on the field was enough".

Pity the ****er can't fix the Bulldogs......lol

This has Greenslimes fingerprints all over it, you can be assured he'd have rung the MRC and said " what happened on the field was enough".

Pity the ****er can't fix the Bulldogs......lol
Greenberg is the slimiest c$&t to ever be associated with the game. He should shove his cliche responses and his thesaurus up his peasant gypsy ass. I'm over his buyest to Canterbury!

Klemmer is a cat and pea heart. Agree 40 years ago Randall would have hospitalised the fairy princess.
Reminds me of the story of the young bloke who took off after a bingle with an older driver (who was being threatened by the younger driver), on Victoria Road, about 40 years ago.

When he saw this suntanned superman approaching, asking 'What's going on?' - he took off in a hurry.

The concerned citizen was Terry Randall.

Yep Fair dinkum was in front of me on the hill.

Thanks sheik

That's down right disgusting then and disrespectful to not only DCE but the whole club

I can handle the slap in the heat of the moment but not to shake hands with the captain

FFS what a prik

I hope the whole team knows about it and ensures that we use that weak gutted carnt as motivation to never let a team he plays for again get the better of us

He will never be any good in my book

He is a dog and a over rated bully

Like others I would like the upstart to try that with spud, BK , RAMBO Gibbs or gifty

By the way Terry hill would eat him from centre

No good Yellow mongrel dog

End of rant

Here is a Slap in the face to all the Sea eagle Sceptics

From Zero Tackle

The Sea Eagles have won by a combined margin of 66-8 over their last two appearances, including a 36-0 thrashing of the Bulldogs on Saturday afternoon. It was in that match where DCE returned to his devastating best, recording a remarkable FIVE try assists in the win.
The Bulldogs simply had no answer for Cherry-Evans as he and his side dominated the match from start to finish as the Sea Eagles ran in seven unanswered tries over the 80 minutes.
Despite the Cowboys enjoying 56% possession over the course of the match, as well as 62% of the territory, Manly were able to hold the 2015 premiers to just one try over 80 minutes.
Holiday-slap-pic_f_improf_753x439.jpg

NRL 2017: Manly’s Nate Myles calls for slapping ban after David Klemmer strikes Daly Cherry-Evans

• March 28, 2017 2:05pm
  • Source: AAP

MANLY forward Nate Myles has called on the NRL to ban the open-handed slap, saying players should be sin-binned just as they are for punching.

Myles’ Sea Eagles teammate Daly Cherry-Evans was on the end of a hard opened- handed hit from Canterbury enforcer David Klemmer in Manly’s 36-0 flogging of the Bulldogs on Saturday.

Read more:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/news/nr...s/news-story/45fa63e718aad82eee0aa5d83666582a

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8