The Slap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If we expect Greenberg to step in and take action in respect of Klemmer's assault on DCE, we're dreaming. Greenberg would never act against his beloved Bulldogs unless forced to. Such is the biased manner this competition has been allowed to degenerate. Shame on you Greenberg. Your inaction merely confirms your unsuitability to manage impartially and why so many supporters are demanding that you step down.

NRL 2017: Manly’s Nate Myles calls for slapping ban after David Klemmer strikes Daly Cherry-Evans

• March 28, 2017 2:05pm
  • Source: AAP

MANLY forward Nate Myles has called on the NRL to ban the open-handed slap, saying players should be sin-binned just as they are for punching.

Myles’ Sea Eagles teammate Daly Cherry-Evans was on the end of a hard opened- handed hit from Canterbury enforcer David Klemmer in Manly’s 36-0 flogging of the Bulldogs on Saturday.

Read more:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/news/nr...s/news-story/45fa63e718aad82eee0aa5d83666582a
Imagine bitch slapping one Ian Roberts, fmd

Last edited:
What would happen if Klemmer had slapped a media darling like JT, GI or Cam Smith? I suspect there would be outrage.
if he slapped cam Smith or poor Billy he would of got 2 or 3 weeks and there would of been an outrage but happens to manly captain... not even a fine the nrl really is the joke of the sporting world. klemmer is a joke anyway. Jake t shots on him and will take his origin spot

if he slapped cam Smith or poor Billy he would of got 2 or 3 weeks and there would of been an outrage but happens to manly captain... not even a fine the nrl really is the joke of the sporting world. klemmer is a joke anyway. Jake t shots on him and will take his origin spot
Some Dogs fans on The Kennel even saying Jake T 10000 times better than Klemmer. 10000 times better not just as a RL player but person as well I would say.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8