• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I said a couple of weeks ago I just want to make the 8 when everyone was expecting the top 4. I suppose we’re still a chance but the slimey eels have an easy run home and will finish above us.

I expect a win against the tigers (especially coming off a loss) and that will ensure a finals spot but don’t think we’ll beat either Canberra or parra as they’ll be strong at home.

The Melbourne game will be interesting as by then, the storm won’t need to win and will have the minor premiership sown up. I doubt they’ll bust a gut to beat us in that round as they won’t want any injuries leading into the finals. We may get them at Brookie but they might want revenge too.

I’ll be expecting 1 win but hopeful of 2 wins.

After the tigers game, I’d love to beat those slimey bastards at parra stadium. It’ll be packed with all their rabid fans and they’d feel sick if we beat them there.

Before the warriors game we had won 6 from 7 and the only loss was by 1 point to the bunnies. It seems like after the loss to the warriors everyone has given up and expect only 1 or maybe 2 wins from the last 4. Makes no sense!!! This isnt a Barrett coached team, I expect 2 wins at an absolute minimum and cant see why we wouldn't win 3 or 4 and any loss would be in a highly competitive game

Before the warriors game we had won 6 from 7 and the only loss was by 1 point to the bunnies. It seems like after the loss to the warriors everyone has given up and expect only 1 or maybe 2 wins from the last 4. Makes no sense!!! This isnt a Barrett coached team, I expect 2 wins at an absolute minimum and cant see why we wouldn't win 3 or 4 and any loss would be in a highly competitive game
100% agree.

Yep, the way to beat us was clearly shown last Saturday night.

You can bet the Storm at least will learn very quickly.
I’m not so sure Mark. The warriors did get up and in and pressure the ball players, but imo the weather did us in. When the jammed the middle we couldn’t spread it quick enough and the frustrated us. I think on a dry track we would have taken care of business over the ditch no problem.

I said a couple of weeks ago I just want to make the 8 when everyone was expecting the top 4. I suppose we’re still a chance but the slimey eels have an easy run home and will finish above us.

I expect a win against the tigers (especially coming off a loss) and that will ensure a finals spot but don’t think we’ll beat either Canberra or parra as they’ll be strong at home.

The Melbourne game will be interesting as by then, the storm won’t need to win and will have the minor premiership sown up. I doubt they’ll bust a gut to beat us in that round as they won’t want any injuries leading into the finals. We may get them at Brookie but they might want revenge too.

I’ll be expecting 1 win but hopeful of 2 wins.

After the tigers game, I’d love to beat those slimey bastards at parra stadium. It’ll be packed with all their rabid fans and they’d feel sick if we beat them there.
The Eels ain’t that good and imo no game for them should be considered easy. They will drop games against poor teams I have no doubt. Maybe even starting this Fri with the Titans.

It's looking more likely we will finish 5th or 6th which will give us a home game.
Be great to see a Manly v Parra grand final but realistically it will be Storm v Rorters.
Yes either 5th or 6th will get us a home semi final. I think we can win at least 2 of the 4. This should ensure our home game which I'm sure most of us would have been delighted with at the start of the season.

Honestly so hard to pick isn't it!

Thursday is a must win. Not only SHOULD we win, with injuries to the Tigers, revenge for them beating us in round 1, and our second last game at Brookie for the regular season, but we need to win to get our confidence back.

It will be SO good if we can beat the Storm again at Brookie, with the home ground advantage.

But two of the most important games will be against the Raiders and Eels because of their proximity to us on the ladder. Winning these games will be huge to ensure they can't jump us/we can steal their spots, whereas loses will result in a very quick slide down the ladder.

Anyways, I know I didn't say what games I think we will win, but that is because I literally can't without being hopeful haha! If we can play like we had been prior to the Warriors, we could win every game. Just hope we get back on the winning side this Thursday and begin a strong campaign into the finals!

You think the Storm would rest players as they would have clinched the minor premiership.

I think 3/ 4
Wins against the tigers , the Scum and eels
As long as we get no more injuries

Would be nice to get the Sunday afternoon home final at Brookvale. Anyone know what placed teams play that game?

It normally depends who's playing who and when they played last week. e.g whoever plays the Sunday in Round 25 will most likely have a Sunday final in Week 1.

Both Cronulla and Penrith play on the Sunday in Round 25, so if either of them finish in the 8, then you'd expect them to play their final on the Sunday.

A win against the Tigers secures a final spot, a win against the worms should mean no worse than 6th. All four games are a huge challenge. Against Canberra, Drizzle and worms we are underdogs. We could have done without the banana skin that was the Warriors. The team has exceeded expectations regardless of how we finish.

I think we can beat the Tigers who are truly busted up with injuries and the other three games we will give good accounts of ourselves. Canberra in Canberra is a fixture the team has fancied over the last few years and they will be coming off games against Easts and the Drizzle, going to be tough for us down there. The Drizzle will be thirsting for revenge after the other week and I fear that it is ordained that the worms will win the last game on the back of a 15-3 penalty account lol.

All to play for!

I would also add.....The mighty Manly Sea Eagles will win the comp......Go Manly!!

It’s not the loss more so the injuries I think!

Just did the ladder predictor...Had Manly only winning against Tigers...Had us finishing 7th (pending for/against).
Hoping I'm wrong (in a favourable way)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8