The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Worth pointing out that he still created 2/3 tries last night, and has the same amount of try assists for the season as DCE (with 5 less games).

He has some things to work on (and I hope he does address them) but we will be a better football team with him playing consistently good football where he is much more involved.
We have really struggled at times in attack without tom.
shoe has given us some strike and opened-up koula and saab more than recent seasons as-he swaps sides
he has limitations and has stuff to work on
but he creates for sure. Still green as a 6, has manager issues and struggles with his weight and consistency. Like aioli i think he gets hammered for offfield talk and manager movements to a degree

Next week is a big challenge for Schu. No team plays faster than Penrith, or puts as much physical pressure on opponents. Fitness will certainly be tested.

For the price of Schu + $200k we could have fit in Latu and Samuela. We have put our eggs in the wrong basket and I don't really understand why. Schu is going to be one of those players who is always rocks and diamonds. Panthers will isolate him on Thursday and run rings around him. Ooooh Kelma and Schu on the fringe. Happy days.

Next week is a big challenge for Schu. No team plays faster than Penrith, or puts as much physical pressure on opponents. Fitness will certainly be tested.
The Key Word on your post here is Fitness feathered friend @SeaEagleRock8

Gifted players have Fantastic skill attributes but without the Effort of working on their Fitness
They will find it hard to fulfil their potential

I am a massive Fan of Shu's Skill and there is no denying his Crazy Xfactor
But in saying that the Shu seems to have a massive Effort Issue
The Shu Looks over weight , Lazy and there seems to be little Urgency in his game

The Moral of the Shu story
A little more Effort can make that Bigger difference

And what that opinion piece semi-fiction news story doesn't say is that Cliffy was not held in high regard by anyone in Sydney footy as a 5/8th until about May in 1987. And at that time he was well over 25 years old.

Josh has turned 22 two months ago.

I just want to post on the Silvertails pages here for the permanent record, Schu will lead Manly to 3 premierships before he retires.

2022-TRADERS-CLUB-HERO-CH12-SCHUSTER.jpg

And what that opinion piece semi-fiction news story doesn't say is that Cliffy was not held in high regard by anyone in Sydney footy as a 5/8th until about May in 1987. And at that time he was well over 25 years old.

Josh has turned 22 two months ago.

I just want to post on the Silvertails pages here for the permanent record, Schu will lead Manly to 3 premierships before he retires.

2022-TRADERS-CLUB-HERO-CH12-SCHUSTER.jpg
I sincerely hope you are right.

The same as the two years we were when he played. Nowhere.

This year he is in 70th place with 5 try assists - no doubt just pass it to Fifita and hope he scores. Everything he does is predictable. The game has past him.
Having Foran available in a Manly jumper this year probably would have led to more consistent results (and more competition points) - taking pressure off DCE - something that Schuster has not consistently achieved to date.

Looking at how things are panning out with Brooks arriving next year, I imagine there are people in the organisation who wish they had retained Foran and ditched Schuster. And Schuster is no ‘sure bet’ in the forwards department.

With Turbo missing for much of last season, we were still in with a shot at a finals birth partly on the back of Foran’s direct, uptempo style of play, until Pennseygate destroyed our season.

It was this line that had me - as the kids would say - laughing out loud

it’s been an impulse purchase akin to shelling out for a boob job and implanting them on your back
You and I both.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10