The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
J9oGzlF83wob6.gif

CCTV apparently (maybe)

Can someone post full article. I heard Shoe, Matterson, and AOA. But not who did what.
"The Manly Sea Eagles are investigating a punch up at training between out-of-favour five-eighth Josh Schuster and another player last week.

Sources have revealed Dean Matterson, a Blacktown Workers player, exchanged blows with Schuster in front of startled players at Brookvale Oval.

Matterson is the younger brother of Parramatta Eels forward Ryan Matterson.
The fight was also witnessed by head coach Anthony Seibold.
Middle forward Josh Aloiai had to step in to break it up.

No-one was seriously hurt.

“It went from a joke to something serious,” the source said.
“There was a bit of slapping for fun and then it got ugly and punches were exchanged.”
Schuster has taken a break from the NRL to work on injuries and his general fitness.
No doubt Manly will try to play down the incident.
It’s the last thing they needed after a terrible 26-10 loss to the Titans at Brookvale on Saturday.
It is also especially disappointing considering the club has recovered from being such a fractured mess last year over the pride jersey fiasco."

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/133dxle

"The Manly Sea Eagles are investigating a punch up at training between out-of-favour five-eighth Josh Schuster and another player last week.

Sources have revealed Dean Matterson, a Blacktown Workers player, exchanged blows with Schuster in front of startled players at Brookvale Oval.

Matterson is the younger brother of Parramatta Eels forward Ryan Matterson.
The fight was also witnessed by head coach Anthony Seibold.
Middle forward Josh Aloiai had to step in to break it up.

No-one was seriously hurt.

“It went from a joke to something serious,” the source said.
“There was a bit of slapping for fun and then it got ugly and punches were exchanged.”
Schuster has taken a break from the NRL to work on injuries and his general fitness.
No doubt Manly will try to play down the incident.
It’s the last thing they needed after a terrible 26-10 loss to the Titans at Brookvale on Saturday.
It is also especially disappointing considering the club has recovered from being such a fractured mess last year over the pride jersey fiasco."

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/133dxle
Who says the club has recovered from last year's fiasco. On field starting to look very similar.

800 000 better spent elsewhere? Maybe on some 'past their use by date' players from other 'past their use by date' teams our coaching team are familiar with?

Add this to the crap, also from a post on Reddit 40 mins ago

This doesn’t surprise me at all, Sadly a lot of these guys live in a different reality. My friend is a conditioning coach for the Sea eagles and is actively looking to change jobs as he can’t deal with the personalities at the club. He reached a breaking point when a young kid visited their facilities through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Josh Schuster used the child’s prosthetic arms to imitate what it’s like being guarded at marker by Damien Cook

This doesn’t surprise me at all, Sadly a lot of these guys live in a different reality. My friend is a conditioning coach for the Sea eagles and is actively looking to change jobs as he can’t deal with the personalities at the club. He reached a breaking point when a young kid visited their facilities through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Josh Schuster used the child’s prosthetic arms to imitate what it’s like being guarded at marker by Damien Cook
LOL WTF?

This cannot possibly br true, can it?

Remember that incident when Suli threw Schu’s phone into the drink when they were in the QLD COVID bubble & that time Manase Fainu went to that church dance?

Real bunch of pranksters these guys.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10