The Mole tells us its all doom and gloom at Manly in 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ccep01.jpg

Mavin said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Agree with Moondog.
"Big trouble in little Brookie"
Yarda, yarda....

What they weren't correct? Watmough walks out another International looks like following him. Chief Exec sacked 1 owner buy's out the other yep looks rosy 2 me. To say that no trouble has existed in the camp is head in the sand stuff. Big problems have occurred and I'm not convinced our roster is as strong as this year. I see us scrapping into the finals if everything go's right.

Nek minnit

Freddy on the other hand thinks we are stronger in 2015 than in 2014.
_
Despite a turbulent finish to 2014, Brad Fittler thinks Manly's off-season purchases leaves them well placed to improve next year.

Fittler told SportsFan that the addition of Feleti Mateo and Willie Mason should see the Sea Eagles become even more attacking in 2015.

"His (Mateo's) footy will suit them," Fittler said. "They (Manly) are pretty straight, and you have got (Daly) Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran who can do such wonderful things and there will be a nice little spot for him.

"They used to have Glenn Stewart who was a ball player, but he used to play like a five-eighth, but I think this will push Cherry-Evans a bit to the right and they will have a lot of attack.

"Willie Mason was really good for Newcastle and I think he will come to Manly and do a job. He is getting to the age where he is smart and he is looking after himself and I think he'll do a good job for Manly."

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/manly-to-get-better-again-fittler/tabid/91/newsid/149768/default.aspx?cid= SF_LOWDOWN_NRL_article_manlytogetbetteragainfittler_091214

Hamster Huey said:
Mavin said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Agree with Moondog.
"Big trouble in little Brookie"
Yarda, yarda....

What they weren't correct? Watmough walks out another International looks like following him. Chief Exec sacked 1 owner buy's out the other yep looks rosy 2 me. To say that no trouble has existed in the camp is head in the sand stuff. Big problems have occurred and I'm not convinced our roster is as strong as this year. I see us scrapping into the finals if everything go's right.

Half of the competition would wish for such a result.
I don't care what half the comp wish for. I'm just not convinced we are as strong especially in the front row as some believe.

Like every year before a ball is bounced , we are too old, too slow and there's too much turmoil for us to succeed.

And like every year when we get to round 26 the journo's are saying " how the firetruck did they do that ".

I expect nothing more but nothing less than what we have come to expect for 10 years, some highs, some lows, and a finals finish!!

wedgetail eagle said:
niccipops said:
Never trust moles.
Isn't that Moll, like Bikie Moll?

Yeah that's correct. My mama always told me, life is like a box of chocolates....and that my generation corrupted the use of the term 'moll' and turned it into mole.

Hey it just struck me, following Manly is like a box of chocolates.:p

globaleagle said:

Lol.

I go, I go....and I just went!

These before-the-season-starts predictions of Manly being too old and too slow are becoming like the American Indian who kept going to watch the same Western at the movies over and over again. He figured that one day the Indians would finally win. The journo's think one day they might be right.

Like always Manly will continue to make them look like the talentless, muck raking hacks most of them are.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8