The Mole tells us its all doom and gloom at Manly in 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Thank you Mr Mole for your appraisal of our teams chances for 2015 and that the turmoil will continue.

This is perfect for Manly to do what they love. Fly under the radar and defy everyone.

Hes also tipped Dogglers dirty dogs to be premiers.

Bring on 2015. I reckon our boys will have a massive point to prove!

sheridanstand78 said:
Thank you Mr Mole for your appraisal of our teams chances for 2015 and that the turmoil will continue.

This is perfect for Manly to do what they love. Fly under the radar and defy everyone.

Hes also tipped Dogglers dirty dogs to be premiers.

Bring on 2015. I reckon our boys will have a massive point to prove!
What did the fckn idiot say this time ?

wedgetail eagle said:
Agree with Moondog.
"Big trouble in little Brookie"
Yarda, yarda....

What they weren't correct? Watmough walks out another International looks like following him. Chief Exec sacked 1 owner buy's out the other yep looks rosy 2 me. To say that no trouble has existed in the camp is head in the sand stuff. Big problems have occurred and I'm not convinced our roster is as strong as this year. I see us scrapping into the finals if everything go's right.

I'm very optimistic about 2015. I think we go into it with the usual 'write-off' that accompanies Manly, and with a clearer direction than we've had for a few years.

I'm not wanting to blame all our woes on Watmough, but I do believe his removal will be a big plus. You all know what it's like when you have a strong personality around you (and Watmough is a strong personality) who you work with that starts bagging it. Suddenly you think 'yeh my boss does suck....yeh you know what I'm going to look for another job'. Then that person leaves and you think 'actually this place isn't too bad'.

Mavin said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Agree with Moondog.
Yarda, yarda....

What they weren't correct? Watmough walks out another International looks like following him. Chief Exec sacked 1 owner buy's out the other yep looks rosy 2 me. To say that no trouble has existed in the camp is head in the sand stuff. Big problems have occurred and I'm not convinced our roster is as strong as this year. I see us scrapping into the finals if everything go's right.

I disagree mate. In regards to 2015. I think at the end of last year nothing went right for us and we still played with manly spirit. Injuries, suspensions and fighting. So let's say one of the halves go. No big deal they've said they want it done before the season. Everyone will no where they stand and we can get on with the season. The following years though will be the challenge.

Bit of wheel of fortune here but I don't usually care about non supporters opinions and if someone gives me **** about Manly I just tell 'em to F--- ---

Rumor mongers can **** off too..

In fact everyone can ---- ---

The beginning of this season to me reminds me of the start of the 2011 season. No one rates us, we are too old, too slow, too divided. Dont have the power in the forwards to be a force.

The team did not finish the 2010 season well, we had a crap last 6 weeks of the comp and we lost the first final. I remember at the time that Hasler had started to blood Foz and Hoppa.

This season we were forced to blood some new guys at the end of the season due to the injuries we had so I think we will be fine.

We learnt to play without Gifty for most of the season and the new guys now understand what adversity is like.

If the club can one way or another get Foz and DCE to make their decisions. The club can move forward.

Mavin said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Agree with Moondog.
Yarda, yarda....

Half of the competition would wish for such a result.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4