The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 200k was just the balance of his first year's contract. As Fiz was ruled out with a season ending injury, he rightly claimed the balance for 2016.

It seems that his lifestyle is more important than the limelight of professional sport, or his indeed his young family - sad, but not unheard of @:cool:

For what it's worth, I have it on good authority that Foran didn't want the $200k payout- but his manager insisted on it.

Maybe @Bearfax leaked it. He's a polar bear and might have taken offence when he was drinking Canadian Club in a bar and Kieran threw a snowball in his face then winked at him.:p
Apparently Bearfax was livid and declared - I'm not that kind of bear!

Lol, the 'sexy person' in that ad is a relative of ours...the kids' reaction is 'ewwww, uncle Chris!'

For what it's worth, I have it on good authority that Foran didn't want the $200k payout- but his manager insisted on it.

I wonder if that is anything to do with all the betting/match-fixing stuff also. If it all goes to hell and he ends up with a lifetime ban (as threatened by the NRL for anyone involved in match fixing) - Parra may be in a position to sue him to get that payout back?

I wonder if that is anything to do with all the betting/match-fixing stuff also. If it all goes to hell and he ends up with a lifetime ban (as threatened by the NRL for anyone involved in match fixing) - Parra may be in a position to sue him to get that payout back?
Why - if true, the Fiz gifted them the 2 match points :p

Why - if true, the Fiz gifted them the 2 match points :p

Well, yes! But moreso, if it turns out he's been involved in match fixing, they would've had the right to tear up his contract with no chance of a payout...timing of punishments and possible backdating of suspensions/ bans may turn out to be very interesting!

Maybe @Bearfax leaked it. He's a polar bear and might have taken offence when he was drinking Canadian Club in a bar and Kieran threw a snowball in his face then winked at him.:p
Apparently Bearfax was livid and declared - I'm not that kind of bear!

Anyone who knows polar bears know that we are never bi-polar. Exclusively a one pole bear. And the only rehabilitation we need is when we've soiled one site too much and have to move. As for the Foreign Foran Fallen One, any snowballing will result in him being invited to lunch...as the main course.

So Tooves reckons play him in reserve grade and start again with him. I'd like to see him back at Manly. It's his home and where he can get things straight again. But only if he's got his sht sorted and at a budget price m

So Tooves reckons play him in reserve grade and start again with him. I'd like to see him back at Manly. It's his home and where he can get things straight again. But only if he's got his sht sorted and at a budget price m
When did Tooves say this?

Foran legal move

Instead of reducing his involvement with Eddie Hayson and some of the gambling figure's associates, Kieran Foran is showing he is his own man by continuing to live the life he wants, and that includes knocking around with Hayson at the races.

Interestingly, Foran has been telling his mates he won't need a manager when he does his next NRL deal. It's a good sign that he hopes to play football again, but his comments on management can't be good news for the two men who have been in that role. Paul Sutton has been mates with Foran for about 10 years. Their relationship goes beyond football. And George Mimis has been a rock for Foran as he battles to find himself and deal with mental illness.

Foran has taken a step towards his new life by employing a lawyer, known to be liked by Hayson. And word is that he will use the lawyer to deal with any upcoming football matters. The NRL is watching the situation with great interest.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-to-land-the-hayne-plane-20160813-gqrwb8.html

Putting his trust in a lawyer? That's almost as foolhardy as having faith in football managers.
What's next? Will he enlist the aid of a politician?

What I keep thinking of is, if he does not receive the money neither does his partner (ex)! Now that is a screwed up thought.

That's what I was thinking.

He knows he'll end up with a very good contract with another club and maybe she's not entitled to any of the new one, although i'm not sure how it works.

We were a better side with him in it and i'd like him back (if the price was right) and if his head was right....and of course if his heart is in it.

I think there's a real chance of him coming back to Manly.
Re-partner with Cherry.
It's a little odd that it's all gone quiet on the Blake Green front...

I think there's a real chance of him coming back to Manly.
Re-partner with Cherry.
It's a little odd that it's all gone quiet on the Blake Green front...
Yeah could be, I'd like that heaps more than green but there is a massive risk with Foran.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8