The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't possess a pointy tin hat, but if I did, I would say there is a lot more to this saga than what will ever be revealed.

I can't shake the notion that this was an outcome Foz was pressured into. To walk away, without first seeking a time-out or leave of absence from a multi million dollar income, too extreme a solution.

I would hate to think certain people have the "goods" on foz.

Like all conspiracies, I hope I am wrong.

Are you ****ing ****ting me.

This is xmas, Hogmanay, easter and the queens birthday holiday all rolled in to one for the Parra aresholes.

quit, no pay out, off the salary cap, HAPPY DAYS!

When are parra going to have to pay for their ridiculous signings. No down side to a failed Watmough, no down side to a failed Foz.

$2m wiped off their salary cap for no penalty.

Don't Lol@Parra, they are lolling at everyone.
Was thinking the same. They would be happy about it and can now bring Hayne back. I bet Foz was pressured.

Any release may be conditional that he does not play for another NRL club for the period he would have otherwise been contracted.

However in this instance I would suggest that Parra would be that happy to get the salary cap relief, no conditions would be imposed.

Yes we certainly dodged a bullet on this one. How good is this season turning out to be in terms of Parra lolz ?? Just when you think it can't give anymore, it keeps delivering. The only thing that could top this would be if the Dalai pulls the pin or gets the flick.

Has anyone checked on Sterlo ?? he'd be in the foetal position, rocking back and forward slowly with the thousand yard stare going.

Anyone who has had any exposure to mental illness will feel for Kieran, if he is genuinely suffering. The best thing for him is to take time off, get some real help and support and get away from footy altogether. He doesn't need to prove anything as far as his ability and toughness goes, at his best he was a very, very good player. Let's hope he can get healthy and has the chance to showcase that talent again.

It's none of my business but does he get any family support?

Even Hoppa comes out and backs his son in the media.

But except for punch ups between family members....you never hear of his family 'standing behind him' wishing him the best. (Dalai initial feelings excluded as he dropped him like a hot potato now.)

Meh - as I said, none of my beeswax. Carry on.

P.S. Walmart sucks

But except for punch ups between family members....you never hear of his family 'standing behind him' wishing him the best. (Dalai initial feelings excluded as he dropped him like a hot potato now.)

P.S. Walmart sucks

A couple of months on the check-out at Walmart may prove an excellent attitude adjuster.

PS(as long as he doesn't make a M*A*S*H of things.)

I hope he has someone reasonably sensible in his corner at present. To throw in a contract of that size when your value will be vastly diminished in future, assuming you can even make a comeback at all, is a huge decision and one that should not be made when you are still suffering the effects of a mental condition.

If he can't even bring himself to keep attending rehab at present it shows he's not really in a fit state of mind to be making decisions that in reality will cost him millions.

P.S. Walmart sucks

Apparently he will. From:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...l/news-story/3dd6dfeb203ba40906aa52f4fdb53bab

"He will have a strong support network, headed by his father Greg Foran, who is the CEO and President of Walmart America, where he earnt $19.5 million last year."

Hopefully his father can arrange some time off from his CEO job?
Obviously he can support his son with $ but it seems $ is not the problem.

If we are to believe what we read and hear there is still a cloud over the club over alleged match fixing. I wonder if Kieran played a role in it and wether the current issues he faces are linked to it? Plenty of players are now missing due to season ending injury, potential early release or "stress"....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10