The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although no matter who he goes to next he'll be on less than the crazy overs Parra threw at him. Only the Titans would be desperate and dumb enough to offer him that kind of coin now.

If I was forans missus I'd seriously start snooping around in his phone to see if anything extramarital is going on.

This is a grown man hinging his career on that of anothers and following him around sniffing arse like a lost puppy. It's seriously weird, strange and bordering on pathetic .

Makes me think of Boyd and Bennett. Another one of leagues suspect player and coach relationships.
Daniel Anderson hates Arthur and now that Anderson is acting CEO my money is on Arthur not being coach next year if they finish in the bottom two clubs at the end of the season.

Who cares what 'forme' does................just don't want him here next year.............!!

But in the mean time can Manly sue the worms for bringing the game into disrepute and damages incurred for sook boy being on the phone to Arthur for far too long when sook is still in fact contracted to Manly this year...............!

Seriously though the worms are an utter disgrace and if any player or manager for that matter had any sense, they would stay well clear.

I'd like to see him stay IF he wanted to be here. It's been clear for a while that he doesn't want to be here and if that's the case then it's better for everyone if he goes.
If he went because he loves Arthur and hates Tooves then that does make things interesting because I don't think either of them will be in their current roles next year.
I do have concerns about his injuries, but our club is best placed to know what the real position is there.
I still think he'll go. Parra will just throw more money.... err, I mean "family"... at him to compensate him for the loss of the compensation clause...

I think his slump in form has been due to all of the off-field dramas that our club has been facing, the fact that he was no longer wanted enough by our club from 2016 onwards, and the fact that he had signed with Parramatta. He probably gave not even 2 shirts about playing to his ability for this year at Manly. I also think that this contract situation with Parramatta came to a head before Friday's game against the Tigers - he played like a different player that night, he actually played well and had moments of his former brilliance.

Mods can one of you please just ban Chewbaca and delete his account?

It would be a kindness, the poor troll has lost his way.

I am not a troll as you say. I'm the voice of reason! .

My lovely wife is a die hard Parramatta Eels supporter and I'm just voicing her opinions towards some biast commentary on here.

Some comments towards DCE and Foran have been absolutely disgraceful and unjust. And to think they gave their all for the maroon jersey.

Shame shame shame !

Chewbaca ..this IS a Manly Supporters Forum site ... by nature it is not going to be balanced. Dont you understand that. Go away. Of course some of the things said here are unfair. It is what supporters do from time to time due to the passion they have for the Club. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND BALANCED OPINIONS. Get over it and move on.

My lovely wife is a die hard Parramatta Eels supporter and I'm just voicing her opinions towards some biast commentary on here.

Some comments towards DCE and Foran have been absolutely disgraceful and unjust. And to think they gave their all for the maroon jersey.

Shame shame shame !
pathos
ˈpeɪθɒs/
noun
  1. a quality that evokes pity or sadness.
    "the actor injects his customary humour and pathos into the role"
    synonyms: poignancy, tragedy, sadness, pitifulness, piteousness, pitiableness,plaintiveness, sorrowfulness
    "the pathos of Antoine's predicament"
OR

Permalink Reply by Chief on June 14, 2015 at 2:42pm
Watmough is playing busted and without his leadership within the pack, we would have been flogged by 50+ in many games.
All those dopes who constantly criticize one of the toughest guys in the NRL, will have egg on their faces next year.

Your all a bunch of non-knowledgeable league clowns. Hahaha.

Congratulations to one of the toughest legands in the game. 300.

Shame shame shame !
In all fairness mate this isn'ta forum to vent the displeasure of any Parramatta supporter, wife or not, we Manly supporters don't give a rats what any Parramatta supporter thinks of our forum or the manneri n which we speak.

pathos
ˈpeɪθɒs/
noun
  1. a quality that evokes pity or sadness.
    "the actor injects his customary humour and pathos into the role"
    synonyms: poignancy, tragedy, sadness, pitifulness, piteousness, pitiableness,plaintiveness, sorrowfulness
    "the pathos of Antoine's predicament"
OR

Permalink Reply by Chief on June 14, 2015 at 2:42pm
Watmough is playing busted and without his leadership within the pack, we would have been flogged by 50+ in many games.
All those dopes who constantly criticize one of the toughest guys in the NRL, will have egg on their faces next year.

Your all a bunch of non-knowledgeable league clowns. Hahaha.

Congratulations to one of the toughest legands in the game. 300.

Seems like someone is denial of being a Manly supporter....

Shame shame shame !
Birds of a feather stick together . Now FCK OFF !!!
10945750_935254873198615_8742323987996185179_n.jpg

As an aside a give away is the structure of the tweet. Below is the last from Massoud's account

Josh Massoud ‏@josh_massoud 15h15 hours ago
Just because Foran's contract wasn't registered by the NRL doesn't mean it's not enforceable before a civil court. It was signed.

Note how it is not signed massoud (like his "deleted" tweets are)

• Clever
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8