The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The eels are finding as we did that Foran is a difficult guy when it comes to contracts. Tbh dce is as well but Foran is not the contract great bloke clean skin that the media and Paul Kent in particular make him out to be. His first two contracts at manly were difficult to get over the line as well.

The eels are finding as we did that Foran is a difficult guy when it comes to contracts. Tbh dce is as well but Foran is not the contract great bloke clean skin that the media and Paul Kent in particular make him out to be. His first two contracts at manly were difficult to get over the line as well.
WHAT A CROCK! WHAT AN OUTRAGE! HE IS A MAN OF HONOUR! HE LIKE SHAKES HANDS AND STUFF AND THAT MEANS SOMETHING!!! HE DOES IT FOR HIS FAMILY!!!!! :sick::sick::sick:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/ken-arthurson-says-manly-should-do-all-possible-to-keep-kieran-foran/story-fngr8iii-1227409829664

Ken Arthurson says Manly should do all possible to keep Kieran Foran

• JON GEDDES
  • MANLY DAILY
  • JUNE 22, 2015 4:33PM

SEA Eagles godfather Ken Arthurson says the club should move heaven and earth to try and retain star five-eighth Kieran Foran should his deal to join Parramatta next year fall through.

And the man recognised as the shrewdest of rugby league administrators said there the money could be found if needed.

“There is always a way around everything,” said the man who built Manly into the most successful club in the premiership.

It was revealed yesterday that Foran may be forced to walk away from his four-year deal with the Eels because the club was attempting to alter the terms of the contract.

story-fngr8iii-1227409829664

Adding more uncertainty to the extraordinary situation at the dysfunctional club, their chairman Steve Sharp was quoted as saying he could not guarantee that Foran would be there next year.

“You have blown me away, what a shemozzle,” was Arthurson’s response when the Manly Daily told him of the stunning development yesterday.

“I have that depressed about him leaving ever since it was announced (he was leaving) because I have an enormous regard for him and I have the same regard for Daly Cherry-Evans.

“I have said a dozen times I think it would be a shame to see that combination broken up because I sincerely believe they could into one of the best halves combinations of all time in the game of rugby league.”

Arthurson said if was still in charge of Manly he would be on the front foot right away.

“That would be an enormous plus for Manly if they were able to retain him,” he said.’

“And if it transpires I will be absolutely ecstatic.

“And wouldn’t it be an absolute turn around in circumstances.”

If the Parramatta deal falls over, the Sydney Roosters, Gold Coast Titans and Auckland Warriors would also be in the mix for Foran’s signature.

Their stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
The clause was triggered if either the coach or the CEO left. Well the CEO is already gone.

The clause is as much about protecting management than it is the player. The CEO just used him as insurance. Didn't work.

Happy times ahead Kieran.

Enjoy serving the Dalai.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/ken-arthurson-says-manly-should-do-all-possible-to-keep-kieran-foran/story-fngr8iii-1227409829664

Ken Arthurson says Manly should do all possible to keep Kieran Foran

• JON GEDDES
  • MANLY DAILY
  • JUNE 22, 2015 4:33PM

SEA Eagles godfather Ken Arthurson says the club should move heaven and earth to try and retain star five-eighth Kieran Foran should his deal to join Parramatta next year fall through.

And the man recognised as the shrewdest of rugby league administrators said there the money could be found if needed.

“There is always a way around everything,” said the man who built Manly into the most successful club in the premiership.

It was revealed yesterday that Foran may be forced to walk away from his four-year deal with the Eels because the club was attempting to alter the terms of the contract.

story-fngr8iii-1227409829664

Adding more uncertainty to the extraordinary situation at the dysfunctional club, their chairman Steve Sharp was quoted as saying he could not guarantee that Foran would be there next year.

“You have blown me away, what a shemozzle,” was Arthurson’s response when the Manly Daily told him of the stunning development yesterday.

“I have that depressed about him leaving ever since it was announced (he was leaving) because I have an enormous regard for him and I have the same regard for Daly Cherry-Evans.

“I have said a dozen times I think it would be a shame to see that combination broken up because I sincerely believe they could into one of the best halves combinations of all time in the game of rugby league.”

Arthurson said if was still in charge of Manly he would be on the front foot right away.

“That would be an enormous plus for Manly if they were able to retain him,” he said.’

“And if it transpires I will be absolutely ecstatic.

“And wouldn’t it be an absolute turn around in circumstances.”

If the Parramatta deal falls over, the Sydney Roosters, Gold Coast Titans and Auckland Warriors would also be in the mix for Foran’s signature.
If Arko was in charge we wouldn't be having this conversation. Both halves would have
been signed

When the Eels said they wanted the damages clause removed, Foran’s camp agreed but wanted a clause stating that if Arthur was no longer head coach, Foran could walk away.

The Eels, headed by Anderson last week, initially refused. But as of late Monday night, Parramatta had a change of thinking on the Arthur clause and it is believed to have been included.

If I was forans missus I'd seriously start snooping around in his phone to see if anything extramarital is going on.

This is a grown man hinging his career on that of anothers and following him around sniffing arse like a lost puppy. It's seriously weird, strange and bordering on pathetic .

Makes me think of Boyd and Bennett. Another one of leagues suspect player and coach relationships.

What is Foran's true value per year (not factoring in the "whatever someone will pay" element because then you have to adjust for dumb clubs like Parra or the Tits)?

- Considering he is, on his day, quality
- A premiership winner (which is kind of a meh point - each year at least 17 guys are)
- Continually busted
- Known to sook/white ant
- Is dangerous around cafes

I reckon it's 6ish. Pretty much what he's on. Will he ever play better than Foz through to mid 2014 again? I wouldn't want to gamble on that and be paying double his current wage for the privilege...

The manly sea acrobats.

First clearly saw the post count on the daily cherry graph and wants to boost the kezza forum post count

Think of the great players in our comp. Everyone of them. Where would Foran rate as a player to win comps, lead teams and build a dynasty. Well of all the players you thought of, come next year the highest paid will be Foran. Is he worth putting so much into one basket? Remember when you do that, it takes away from other players in the team.

He is an exceptional player and has done so much for our team. I still think the send off party should be booked in and all nice and civil.

What is Foran's true value per year (not factoring in the "whatever someone will pay" element because then you have to adjust for dumb clubs like Parra or the Tits)?

- Considering he is, on his day, quality
- A premiership winner (which is kind of a meh point - each year at least 17 guys are)
- Continually busted
- Known to sook/white ant
- Is dangerous around cafes

I reckon it's 6ish. Pretty much what he's on. Will he ever play better than Foz through to mid 2014 again? I wouldn't want to gamble on that and be paying double his current wage for the privilege...
I reckon hes worth forandred at most

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10