The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:inlove:Foran can't backflip you clowns.
Parramatta chairman Steve Sharp simply asked Kieran Foran's management to consider the option.

No harm in asking.

Oh what's Foran going to argue the point that Parramatta simply asked a question.

Parramatta will not change anything without Foran's consent.

HE WILL BE IN THE BLUE AND GOLD IN 2016.

Thank you linemen.

Thank you ball boys.

See ya.
Isn't it linesmen not linemen?

Parramatta chairman Steve Sharp simply asked Kieran Foran's management to consider the option.

No harm in asking.

Oh what's Foran going to argue the point that Parramatta simply asked a question.

Thank you linemen.

Thank you ball boys.

See ya.

Foran can do what he likes if your contract has been registered and considering the quotes from your CEO about Daniel Anderson finishing off the paperwork would suggest that it still hasnt been registered.

Ridiculous post from a supporter of ridiculously run club

#pertheels

No harm in asking.

Thank you linemen.

Thank you ball boys.

See ya.
Wait till tomorrow mate. Steve sharp is just your Monday chairman, tomorrow is Tuesday so there will be someone pulling the strings. Oh and Tuesday is followed by Wednesday then Thursday Incase you were starting to get confused.

After hearing the whole alleged story, I think he'll go to Parra, and the eels will just register the original deal they offered him.
I do find it hilarious that the deal the eels offered him was so ridiculous their ceo kept parts of the contract secret from the board.

You've just got to laugh at poor pawwa.. The laughing stock of the nrl. Even souffs have got their act together recently.

Foran can do what he likes if your contract has been registered and considering the quotes from your CEO about Daniel Anderson finishing off the paperwork would suggest that it still hasnt been registered.

Ridiculous post from a supporter of ridiculously run club

#pertheels

The NRL are in charge of registering contracts, not Foran's management.
R13 has passed neweagle so there's no get outs mate.

Not unless Arthur goes. But he's contracted for another 2 years.

No harm in asking.

Thank you linemen.

Thank you ball boys.

See ya.
Some of your buddies on one eyed eel don't seem to believe that line either chief and you also seem to be a bit frustrated with them as well.

Have a read of Steve Sharps quotes mate.

Nevertheless it doesn't bother us as we probably can't afford him anyway so we don't really care if he goes to the eels or not. We are just having a bit of a chuckle as you come on here trolling all the time.

After hearing the whole alleged story, I think he'll go to Parra, and the eels will just register the original deal they offered him.
I do find it hilarious that the deal the eels offered him was so ridiculous their ceo kept parts of the contract secret from the board.

Yes. You are correct 100% correct mate.

it's a storm in a teacup.

Some of your buddies on one eyed eel don't seem to believe that line either chief and you also seem to be a bit frustrated with them as well.

Have a read of Steve Sharps quotes mate.

Nevertheless it doesn't bother us as we probably can't afford him anyway so we don't really care if he goes to the eels or not. We are just having a bit of a chuckle as you come on here trolling all the time.

The facts will all come out.
There's a little disturbance there a.t.m, because the media are beating it up.

It's always sad seeing boys who have got their first start from us leave. I never wanted foz to leave and hope the club can pull some strings to keep him. In reality, we didn't need lewis brown as we have plenty of second rowers. We needed a forward to go with myles, jake, bj and ligi.

• 🤝
Reactions: RWC
Parramatta hasn't changed anything. And wont change anything without Foran's consent.

Do you really think they would have ?? haha. Cmon people please.

He is very close to the best 5/8 in the comp if we have the slightest chance to keep him we should be trying to turn that into a genuine chance. Don't think there is another 5/8 in the world I would want over Foran.

Just a thought.....lets say Foran has had a change of heart....toovs gets the boot for 2016 etc.....foran challenges the contract with Parra as they realise they just cant afford so much money invested in one player ....now with scott and the sharks fullback going there etc....foran signs with manly for what we can afford and parra have to pay the difference , and that difference stays on their cap..... : )))
Some legal eagle here might be able to give an opinion if its possible ??

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8