The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I hear of his hamstring problems at his age, I think of Michael Clarke and his problems. This thing could turn chronic. Good luck on his 4 year deal, but for manly, you may have dodged a bullet. With a rich deal like parras one, they won't be too patient waiting for his hammy to come right. He will be under enormous pressure next year.

Wow....the hate for one of our own players has dissapointed me tbh....the guy has copped a massive pay day with the squeels and good luck to him....esp if he is doin it for his family and anyone who says they would not go to another team for an extra half million a year mimumum is full of shyte.....he is playing busted as well....lets play devils advocate here and say the rumor that it was put to him that they were gonna punt tooves if he stayed and resigned was true...what if he decided that he wasnt gonna cop him being the reason the coach got the flick cause of him and it was all too much and a fresh start was the best thing for him with all the player power and bitching going on amongst the playing group ??? Maybe food for thought before laying the boot into one of our guys that gave his all in games for years....yeah maybe he did wreck his fitness in the test match. ..he was injured in game one this year...maybe he knew it was his last game for a while with his injury....who knows ? All I know is I wont knock him if he plays for us again and gives his all....even the great Bozo left manly for a much bigger payday.

When I hear of his hamstring problems at his age, I think of Michael Clarke and his problems. This thing could turn chronic. Good luck on his 4 year deal, but for manly, you may have dodged a bullet. With a rich deal like parras one, they won't be too patient waiting for his hammy to come right. He will be under enormous pressure next year.

Guarantee he'll play every game for The Eels next season, and well. Maybe it was just LUCK that he was ok in the one game the New Zealand coach told him to play in order to be selected, then one game for the Kiwis and is back to letting his team mates and club down straight after.

But is see a particular type of character in this grub. I cannot wait to see him gone for good.

Honestly I can't believe the attitude of some of these so called fans out there. Disgraceful.

We need Foz back as soon as possible.

Cause dean Ritchie reckons he can teach DCE a lot on and Off the field. Mostly off now though by the looks.

Honestly I can't believe the attitude of some of these so called fans out there. Disgraceful.

We need Foz back as soon as possible.

Cause dean Ritchie reckons he can teach DCE a lot on and Off the field. Mostly off now though by the looks.

I'm not a fan of his....at ALL. I support Manly, and he's habitually letting the club, his team mates and others down.

Guarantee he'll play every game for The Eels next season, and well. Maybe it was just LUCK that he was ok in the one game the New Zealand coach told him to play in order to be selected, then one game for the Kiwis and is back to letting his team mates and club down straight after.

But is see a particular type of character in this grub. I cannot wait to see him gone for good.
I also see a young man in an old mans body. I understand your scepticism and if he is foxing, then old man karma will come and help us out.

Some of the personal stuff on Foz here is pretty small and childish.

His open comments basically saying he was glad to get out of manly for a while is disappointing, and with his current form, i have no concerns about him not playing this weekend or when he comes back. Manly need to look forward.

Shame to spoil what could have at least been a small legacy at the club.

Wow....the hate for one of our own players has dissapointed me tbh
Many of the comments in this thread are sickening, and proof we have some desperately insecure and immature posters in our midst. Not that we needed further proof.
Foran was injured playing for his country and helping them to a famous victory.

I'm absolutely floored by the hatred, so many standing in judgement - pitchforks and burning torches at the ready. Get a grip people I doubt any of you would say that to the mans face so don't hit the keyboard with this bile

He has shown his selfish colours, done bugger all since August last year and only performed in games for the kiwis and now goes into that game with an injury and hes out for weeks. Seriously Manly need to forget about him, never in my 40 years of supporting this club have I seen a player turn so viciously on the club that made him the player he is.

Many of the comments in this thread are sickening, and proof we have some desperately insecure and immature posters in our midst. Not that we needed further proof.
Foran was injured playing for his country and helping them to a famous victory.

Your either with us, or against us. That's my take on Manly's players. He was, is, and has been disruptive Ser8. Like this:-

+ Openly claims he wakes thinking he doesn't want to be here(this when the masses loved him);
+ He needed a "clearing of the air meeting" with his coach and boss;
+ He signed with another club (take OFF the table when and how to be fair);
+ His form has been terrible for almost a year now;
+ His partner wrote the word Karma the day he signed elsewhere;
+ He has been injured mostly in all games, apart from the game leading up to the NZ game, and the NZ itself, then magically re-injured;
+ He openly claimed he is going to Parramatta for Brad Arthur (in my mind, that undermind's Tooves and what he wants to achieve);
+ Not this contract, but the last, I recall him wanting Liam signed in order for him to sign;

I'm taking OFF the table as it may be gossip only:
+ Suggestions he signed well before he actually signed
+ Telling mates he had signed
+ Wanted new coaching staff at Manly in order to stay
+ Didn't feel Toovey could improve him as a player

Yet when people are passionate enough to be filthy at all of this (and I'm talking the paying fans / members), it's sickening?

Come on maaaaaaate. It's commendable to blindly love any bloke that throws on the jersey, and praise them for sub par performances even when they are flat - but this bloke has been detrimental to our cause both on and off the park.

He needs to be separated from the playing group.

I cannot understand why a senior player like Stewart or Lyion do not call him out on his disgraceful behaviour. No one seems to want to confront what a traitor he is except the fans.

And guess what!!

Out for another 2-4 weeks!!

**** him off NOW!!
This is the best news I have heard in the past month. Even better than re-signing the kids!!!!

Mateo will play 5/8th and we will go on a winning run with a team on field who want to be there and aren't influenced by the cancer of negativity.

I'm absolutely floored by the hatred, so many standing in judgement - pitchforks and burning torches at the ready. Get a grip people I doubt any of you would say that to the mans face so don't hit the keyboard with this bile
I would pay money to get an opportunity to say it to his face. If there is a way this can be arranged I would like to pursue the idea.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8