The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more this story develops the clearer it is that those who run the game, much like many other sports, have no idea or a desire to help players suffering from mental illness.

I guess until something tragic happens to a high profile player (or a groundswell like concussion) things are not going to change
It's the same for society, as the problem can not be understood by anyone but the sufferer. :(

Hard to see the Fiz situation resolved in the short term @:cool:

The more this story develops the clearer it is that those who run the game, much like many other sports, have no idea or a desire to help players suffering from mental illness
NRL is not a game, it's a business, and they don't want to know because they haven't factored it into their business plan.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
The 'writing' would be just a reproduction for legibility.
The kid's fragile state of mind, a few days after overdosing would explain the sentimentality.

The Coach imposing on Fiz to update the Team is absolutely plausible. Dalai just wants to win footy games, as he always states to each Parra crisis question :cool:

Making it public, was not in the best interest of the peson struggling with reposibilities :mad:
Good points. I am sure Foz would not have wanted the bit about 'the tightest group of guys he had played with', public, for his ex Manly teammates whom he had played with for years to read.

It's the same for society, as the problem can not be understood by anyone but the sufferer. :(

Hard to see the Fiz situation resolved in the short term @:cool:
A relative of mine was in a similar position to Foz mentally, back when he was around the same age. He had a lot of problems getting help. Too many quick fixes, then he was back on his own. Thankfully his parents stepped in. They saved his life.
Someone who doesn't require Foz to be a footy saviour, needs to help this young man.

I'd like to think that we could collectively back off on the issues around his mental health. That is just cruel and irrelevant.

However, his relationship with Hayson and the work that he and others did to destabilise our team and a club legend is, in my humble opinion FAIR GAME, and I will try, in my own way, to keep THAT alive...

Interesting that Rothfield mentioned in his Monday blog that Firsn won't be back at Manly because he and DCE don't get along. I thought that actually had a reasonable friendship, must be wrong?

Interesting that Rothfield mentioned in his Monday blog that Firsn won't be back at Manly because he and DCE don't get along. I thought that actually had a reasonable friendship, must be wrong?
More quality slothfield journalism, there was an article about a week ago saying DCE had checked in with Foz. why would he say this publicly if he hated his guts....doesn't stack up....again

Fiz would look like a wimp if he came back. He had Manly begging him for close to a year - money, club captain and change in coach - said no to all.:cool:

He wants Dalai to raise him to the 'level':wasntme:

The continued Chez bashing is boring but it sells papers :mad:

Meanwhile, Fiz has moved to Freshwater into Chez' turf:p

Their respective partners are friends, would be a bit odd if DCE and Foran hated each other's guts. But not unheard of I guess.

To be fair Foran has not being seeing eye to eye with his partner for a while

Yeah, that did occur to me - especially if his actions are the reason for the relationship dramas, makes sense that a lot of the friends would side with her. But you'd reckon if Daly and Kieran have always disliked each other it'd be unlikely their partners would've become friends in the first place.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10