The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moves to squeeze Foran out of Eels
The Semi Radradra situation has swamped the big decision by Brad Arthur and the Eels to give Kieran Foran a breach notice and rip the captaincy away from him. Let's not mess around, everyone involved in this situation can see it for what it is: the first step in an attempt to breach Foran out of the club.

Foran is an intelligent man – he can see what is going on, and his agent, George Mimis, has been around the block too many times to have the wool pulled over his eyes.

It would appear the relationship between Arthur and Foran, which was almost like a father-son bond, is fractured.

As this column reported, Foran walked into a recent meeting with Arthur fearing he would be sacked. He now knows that is a reality.

But here is the difficult thing to comprehend. We told you a few weeks ago that Foran's recent visit to a mental health clinic was his second in the past six months. He was treated just after Christmas, spending three weeks under supervision. And straight after that he was thrown into the captaincy role at the Eels. The step from getting that kind of treatment into leadership of a team is a huge one – and you have to wonder what kind of consideration was given to that.

As an outsider, it seemed to be the most obvious choice you could make, but club officials must have had doubts. And now, as Foran struggles with depression and other mental issues, he has been penalised for not being the leader the club needed and wanted him to be.

I'd be horrified if Foran wasn't being smothered with support and care, but to issue him with a breach notice while he is in this state would indicate he is either on the way out or rejecting the support he is being offered.

There is also the burning issue of the way Foran carried the injury into the match against Newcastle in round 12. There is a thought that has caused a split between Foran and the club. Whatever the case, Foran's wellbeing is what is really important. He has been close to the edge for some time and he needs ongoing support.

From Weidler. Does this help or hurt?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ner-to-act-20160702-gpx3ln.html#ixzz4DHiAxhab
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Weidler is Foran's Journo of choice so you would assume things are certainly pretty sour at Parra and Foran won't be there as long as both parties originally expected.

Rothfield reported today that the Dogs and Roosters are keeping a close eye on the situation in case he did become available.

Problem is that Fiz absolutely trusted Dalai. Even the two contract fiasco, had him jump to his defense.:cool:

Sad truth may be Fiz's realization that he was always just a commodity :(

Knowing that everyone warned him about Parra, would also be mortifying @:cool:

Last edited:
Manly move to bring Foran home
By The Mole
July 3, 2016

SECRET talks are under way to get Kieran Foran back to Manly in 2018 on compassionate grounds.

With Foran having all sorts of problems off the field, some of those closest to him believe a return to the familiar surroundings at Manly – and his old mates – is the bet thing to get the star halfback’s life back on track.

Foran is torn because he’s extremely close to Eels coach Brad Arthur but his life and relationships have spiralled out of control over recent months, culminating in a stint in rehab in Queensland.

Injury problems, the revelation huge sums went missing from his TAB account and questions about his relationship with brothel owner Eddie Hayson have only added to his woes.

If Foran asks for a release on compassionate grounds, the Eels would be duty-bound to at least consider giving it to him.

Foran is in the first season of a four-year deal with Parra – but has an option to get out after two seasons.

The 25-year-old, who is sidelined for the rest of the season due to a shoulder injury, was stripped of the club captaincy at the Eels earlier in the week for failing to fulfil his club duties.

Manly move to bring Foran home
By The Mole
July 3, 2016

SECRET talks are under way to get Kieran Foran back to Manly in 2018 on compassionate grounds.

With Foran having all sorts of problems off the field, some of those closest to him believe a return to the familiar surroundings at Manly – and his old mates – is the bet thing to get the star halfback’s life back on track.

Foran is torn because he’s extremely close to Eels coach Brad Arthur but his life and relationships have spiralled out of control over recent months, culminating in a stint in rehab in Queensland.

Injury problems, the revelation huge sums went missing from his TAB account and questions about his relationship with brothel owner Eddie Hayson have only added to his woes.

If Foran asks for a release on compassionate grounds, the Eels would be duty-bound to at least consider giving it to him.

Foran is in the first season of a four-year deal with Parra – but has an option to get out after two seasons.

The 25-year-old, who is sidelined for the rest of the season due to a shoulder injury, was stripped of the club captaincy at the Eels earlier in the week for failing to fulfil his club duties.

On 1.2 Million, no way in hell!!

And his best is way past him, no thanks.

I think it's time for Dad to say to Walmart, "I'm off to help my son, I'll be back when he's alright again and not before."
When I heard that his dad was CEO of Walmart I didn't think, 'Wow, his dad sounds like a really great guy.'
Walmart has a reputation for ultra ruthlessness and paying their employees poverty level wages. His dad must be a hard-nosed heartless bastard.

When I heard that his dad was CEO of Walmart I didn't think, 'Wow, his dad sounds like a really great guy.'
Walmart has a reputation for ultra ruthlessness and paying their employees poverty level wages. His dad must be a hard-nosed heartless bastard.
But weren't they generous enough to let homeless employees sleep in the carparks

Lol foz & choc were to smart.Apart from it being money in the bag going to parra,they also knew they'd have it over brad arthur.They're doing whatever they want there.

Wow. I've been away a couple of days.
And I return to THIS ?
I thought I'd see a Yeti before I saw this.

The words Choc and smart in the same sentence.

It's anarchy I tell ya. @;)

Wow. I've been away a couple of days.
And I return to THIS ?
I thought I'd see a Yeti before I saw this.

The words Choc and smart in the same sentence.

It's anarchy I tell ya. @;)
Hmmmm I think you've been had.

Choc was "to smart", not "too smart".... Double entendre perhaps??
Hehehhehe ;)

Let's put the band back together. Keep Snake Lyon and Matai. Get T Rex , Foz back. Drag Gift and Horo back from Catalans. Get Choc fit and out of retirement .
2017 lineup
1. B Stewart
2. J Taufua
3. J Lyon
4. S Matai
5. T Trbojevic
6 K Foran
7 D Cherry-Evans
8. J Trbojevic
9 M Parcell
10. M Taupau
11 A Watmough
12 T Williams
13 G Stewart

14. J Buhrer
15 A Fonua Blake
16 J Horo
17 S Vave

All this started when Foran realised the eels were going to lose points and then choc and peats were thrown out. I wonder if that made him realise he was sold a massive dummy by Arthur who despite what the media and eels fans say was obviously involved with the cap rort. To say he didn't know about is just nonsense. Maybe Foran said screw this why should I play for the rest of the year and break my body for this lying prick Arthur and this cheating club. I'm off to the tab. See you next year boys. Maybe this is why BA is now breaching him. It's pretty obvious he and BA don't get on anymore.

Just a theory.

All this started when Foran realised the eels were going to lose points and then choc and peats were thrown out. I wonder if that made him realise he was sold a massive dummy by Arthur who despite what the media and eels fans say was obviously involved with the cap rort. To say he didn't know about is just nonsense. Maybe Foran said screw this why should I play for the rest of the year and break my body for this lying prick Arthur and this cheating club. I'm off to the tab. See you next year boys. Maybe this is why BA is now breaching him. It's pretty obvious he and BA don't get on anymore.

Just a theory.
No

He was in rehab last year, flicked his family when his son was 3 weeks old in February.

Fiz also wrote a loving letter to the best group of players, Parra, that he has ever played with, from rehab.

Only then did he go AWOL in Brisbane with his brother and Eddie.

Basically Fiz has to redefine himself as a family man, captain of a Club - seems too much for the man @:cool:

His poor partner has had to call emergency services for him, twice now.:(

He is not coping and seems to be masking his problems, rather than getting the professional help that he needs.
The Media interest would magnify each issue that he believes he has :mad:

Manly is not the answer, as he would be burdened with expectations of instant success :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8