[Resurrected] The 'General' Cust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I was most impressed by his size. Elgey can get rag dolled a bit. But Cust is a solid nugget of a player.

Based on today's performance i think he belongs in the halves with DCE.

AND hopefully Sironen can continue to get involved as a ball player. Siro looked so dangerous every time he had the ball yesterday. He is bigger than most people think. And a major factor in how well we are going this year.

Des Hasler in the post-match press conference:
Cade Cust, its a great story actually.... i'm not going to tell you about it, you should all get off your ar$es and investigate

Telling the reporters to do their job. Love it.

What about the start of the presser where he stated clearly that we had no ball in the second half and said "just make that point clear when you write the stories tmrw" or words to that effect.

Very classy debut. CC is a solid defender and a very good half with the ball. He looks like he has time and is enjoying himself. Cade looks like he belongs in first grade. This kid has talent and is a definite long term keeper IMO.

Very classy debut. CC is a solid defender and a very good half with the ball. He looks like he has time and is enjoying himself. Cade looks like he belongs in first grade. This kid has talent and is a definite long term keeper IMO.

DCE & CC has a ring to it .

They belong together

download.png

Just goes to prove

When you are committed your club then nothing stops you from being there

Great Inspirational story .......

Hailing from Scone, the famed thoroughbred breeding ground 250km north-west of Sydney, Cust and his family would make the eight-hour round trip to Manly twice a week when he was coming through the Sea Eagles ranks.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/20...matty-johns-and-heartache-drive-manly-rookie/

Need a better title to this thread. Kid is going to be around a long time. Suggestions anyone ?

Could use a nickname too.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10