[Resurrected] The 'General' Cust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Is a very handy backup.. but that's prob as good as it gets unfortunately. Just doesn't have the speed or strength to trouble defenses in the outside backs. Has alot of heart and effort though, and he can thank those qualities for getting him into first grade. Would of made a good winger 10 years ago..
I don’t disagree, but his try today was top notch and thoroughly deserved. I’m also confident when I see him under a high ball!

The toughest thing for these young players to learn is consistency.
Their debut is a one off.
But It's the demands of quality and getting used to the speed and physicality that is the test.
I reckon hes up to it.
Especially with Des managing it...
Couldn't agree more. People tend to get ahead of themselves.

Great debut and looks like he has the goods. A keeper for a bench spot if we do decide to let api go after this year..

I am a MASSIVE CC fan and I am absolutely STOKED to see the kid get his chance and take it with both hands PLUS I have not been overly impressed with LG to this point BUT...
LG's kicking game was a 10/+0 today and most of our tries were a direct result of his kicking... I am sticking with LG at this point when DCE comes back because of the way he is growing into the role... it's a happy situation tho that I would be happy if Des went with LG, CC or LC next to DCE...
Elgey also has a running game which we are yet to see really, he is settling in nicely.

Awesome game,but just might have cost us an extra couple of hundred grand to re-sign him now ;) .Was on a bargain basement deal and everyone is looking for the next big thing.Need to do what we did with Garrick and get his signature quick smart....
Pop him back to reserves for a few games so his price stays low ;)

. One position that needs to be filled to be genuine contenders is a strike outside back.
Young Hoppa might be fixed by next year!

Couldn't agree more. People tend to get ahead of themselves.
People expect too much too early.
Even Manaise said he was gassed a couple of weeks ago and Cade said the same today.
Anyone who has played up a grade at any level knows the change up.
Takes time.

We've done well with debutants so far this year!
Waddell and Garrick have barely put a foot wrong, Cust now does well, Miski.
The fact that Des has been forced to bring in players, due to injury and suspension, has turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

10 or 11 penalties in a row to the sharks and not one of Fifita’s blatant flops warranted a penalty??! Get real, there must’ve been 20 of them through the game and they got later and later as the game went on, FIfita realising the refs had put their whistles away.

he showed a great eye for the game during the trials, kept his head on and showed he was up for it
great to see him shine during his first run in the regular season

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12