• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am not feeling too good about this after the smh article. But then it's all been a ton of speculation.

What happened to the deadline manly set last week?

Surely the tits have not been doing totally nothing in the meantime. Despite there appearance of distance.

I am trying to se this as a win win.

He stays we win. He leaves the human headline is no longer here to destabilise this club.

I think he was the guy who said DCE was just stringing us along as pay back.
I don't buy it.

Who was the guy photographed at 40 different clubs?

Who was it that went past his deadline in place to avoid disturbing the team at seasons start?

So who was the one screwing who around? I don't think anyone can be that big a pratt. It would be career media suicide.

Actually...:fearscream:

Media suicide is being a million dollar man in a team that doesnt make the finals, going up to the titans wont salvange his media image it will tarnish it! we are a strong club and while were struggling atm no one can doubt we are a finals team, titans on the other hand have struggled since the establishment of the club including the vast amount of signings they have recruited. If he backflips sure he will be a villan for a while but when we start winning again he will be a hero, if he leaves and doesnt manage to turn the titans around he will be blamed for their demise. I dont think its fair but thats media!

I am not feeling too good about this after the smh article. But then it's all been a ton of speculation.

What happened to the deadline manly set last week?

Surely the tits have not been doing totally nothing in the meantime. Despite there appearance of distance.

I am trying to se this as a win win.

He stays we win. He leaves the human headline is no longer here to destabilise this club.
Who knows, but proscrnko has been wrong about manly since he had des re-signing in 2011

I think what ever happens this will turn out bad. If you are looking on the outside (non Manly supporter) and DCE stays at Manly where does that leave the Titans. They made the best offer of the 2 available, he accepted it and they made their plans on that bases re Sezer and knowing how much they had available to spend on other players contracts.

We would have a player that will suck money off other players future contracts. Will they be happy about that?

If he goes to Titans then we have been put in this media frenzy for the last, how long has it been? We have not been sure on our position and what funds we have available to attract replacements. This probably can be attributed to our management (or lack there of) and Orr. I'm sure DCE will cop nearly all the blame even if he is only partially at "fault".

I personally think the best option was for him to not entertain any back flip, stick with the decision and move on. He would have and so far has, given his best on the field. He would have done his profile no harm in the wider football community and not damaged his future media career.

So I'm just waiting now to see the carnage that will erupt out of the decision ad it wont be pretty.

As soon as Scott Penn opened his mouth yesterday you know DCE is not backflipping.
I think I read somewhere else yesterday that Penn stated we want him to stay and with Foran leaving we have plenty more cap space. That would tell me that we have upped our offer for him to stay

I cant figure out why He would wait to announce it. Maybe in the new deal with Manly, Manly have stipulated that it cannot be released until the deadline to avoid another Dutch auction. A bit like when you make a good offer on a house you tell the agent the offer only stands if it is pulled from the market immediately.

That was because of his link with Parramatta mate, as you saw with Foran as well.
Also Watmough has a really really big mouth. DCE either:
A) has not decided
B) has very loyal friends who would not tell his secrets
C) has no friends

The wind keeps changing direction on this media circus & though still think he was harshly treated early as this 'Flip' thing was not dragged through the mud with Papalli, Inglis & to name an older hypocrical type - Tallis - who sat out a season rather than honouring a contract he had signed.....yet continues to spruke on about -"honour & loyalty"......but tbh, its dragged on Waaaay to long - hoping he stays but at the stage now where its "stay or go, but ffs make up your mind"

ok I'm off for a lie down. It makes me nauseous every time I open this thread, and as often as I open it, I am now feeling a little ill. :confused:

One way or another DCE should know his decision and should just get it over with, im hoping he stays.

Mainly cause i check this thread so often im now getting very dizzy, please make it stop

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8