• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Given all this "Manly haven't made an offer yet" (BS) stuff it seems to me that DCE and his management are spinning it that way to make it look like any backflip was a last minute thing because of a better offer from Manly, and not something they have been negotiating for months (the actual situation).

I have to say it really doesn't sit well with me how he is leading us on or leading the titans on. Really reflects badly on the guy.Not sure it's his doing or advice from someone else, either way I find it unsettling.

I think someone else mentioned it but gee this must make J Lyon sick to his stomach.

This is the same Sam Thaiday that has not yet been offered a contract by Bennett and has spent a lot of time on the bench. How come this has no affected the Bronc's?

No injuries except Darius Bennett has helped a little:rolleyes:
Because Chanel 9 and the NRL wouldn't allow it. How would Friday night football survive without the Broncos success.

Another article and more speculation and apparent quotes from Penn

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/28308732/manly-bullish-about-retaining-dce-in-nrl/

Sounds like the famous Penn - we will sign DCE and Foran by Xmas wishlist.

Similar to the famous negotiations he had with Hasler who strung him along like a pathetic puppy - then shafted Penn and Manly as he had already signed with the Dogs

I really hope history does not repeat each time Scott Penn opens his big mouth - You would think daddy would tell him to say nothing and let the adults negotiate.

4 special fullbacks. Brett, hiku, Tom, Gutho

It wasn't too many years ago that if we lost Snake to injury there was no one who could effective play fullback. Robbo did an admiral job and got better as he played more games there, but he was a winger and not a fullback. And I'd like to forget about Ben Farar.....

Ok, after a week fishing on the Barcoo, I'm moving to the Thompson, thank goodness this will all be over soon, as my next move is to the Cooper and outside of Internet range!!

FFS can this be over soon ( ps: he's a Titan so don't know why you are all worried!!!),

You will be making secret trips to town to buy milk Mark for cherrygraph check ins

To encourage the backflip this thread now does a backflip when you load the page

Ahh that is very clever Dan, well done. And thanks for letting us know that was your master work. I thought my puter was broken there for a moment....lol...!! :)

So Paul Kent has Daly telling his teammates of his decision tomorrow. Surely he is not going to tell them for a 2nd time he is leaving?
I get the opposite feeling. If he was staying, he wouldn't need to tell his team mates, would he?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8