• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's weird it spins on my iPad but not on my iPhone lol... I was wondering what this spinning malarkey was about, and feeling a little left out lol ;)
The iphone doesn't support the css and JS that is required for the spin effect unfortunately

i showed it to my ex wife, and she confirmed she wont be doing that, ie flipping, and intends to honour the divorce contract deal :p

But when I open the thread it does a front flip o_O
Depends on your perspective. Who is to say which way is forward and which is back. The players on the background photos all seem to be running right to left

This article does not sound seem too positive about a possible DCE back flip.....! @:cry:

Daly Cherry-Evans speculation to continue despite NRL Round 13 rule scrapping won't halt
June 2, 2015 - 10:00PM
Adrian Proszenko

Chief Rugby League Reporter

"Gold Coast CEO Graham Annesley has welcomed the scrapping of the NRL's round 13 rule, but the change won't come quickly enough to prevent yet another week of speculation about the future of Daly Cherry-Evans.

Players will be given a maximum 10-day cooling-off period for any contract they sign under a new proposal which is expected to be ratified by the players' association.

Cherry-Evans has been the public face of the round 13 rule after signing a multimillion-dollar deal with the Gold Coast. Manly have until the middle of next week to tempt him with a counter-offer, although it's understood the Queensland and Australian playmaker is leaning towards honouring his initial commitment."

Continue reading another click bait crap article that I could not help but read at the following link.............

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rule-scrapping-wont-halt-20150602-ghf9gw.html

There should be alternating comments under the seconds which flip every second from:

- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going

:giggle:[/QUOTE
Instead of just flipping- they could back flip- twist- half turn- and pike and we could then rank each manoeuvre - must be late global and sounded better in my head than it reads

Gee, where was all this back flip uproar when other players in the past have done the same. I remember a little bit of news around when Tedesco did it, but no where near what the media are putting DCE through.

By the end of today this saga I think will be over and DCE will be sticking to his original decision

Will all wait and see
If he does decide to go this thread will easily go over 235 pages by day's end :)

He can announce he's going to the Tits tonight and still enough to time to make a last ditch effort to get Jeff Robson to come home for one more year...

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
Unfortunately sticking to his initial word and commitment will be his reputations only saving grace to the NRL. MWSE wont be able to stop NRLs cruel media spotlight on him, should he decide to backflip...Oh well, bring it on!

Last edited:
Actually Robson would be better than who we have at the moment ie no half or 5/8.

The fact that DCE isn't named for Friday's game against Bronx.

Is this the usual Toovey, smoke nd mirrors...

Or is the the Liam Cox story true, and Toovey's been ordered not too play him again...

You spin me right 'round baby, right 'round
Like a record baby right 'round, 'round, 'round

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8