• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just can't believe how we have gone from the Penthouse to the ****house in the space of say 2 years. This Great Club is a lot better than what is happening ATM. We can turn this around but we have got to have the right people in the right positions. This is Not the Manly Football Club that I have loved and followed for the last 37 Years .

It just breaks my heart to see what is going on.

Wasn't Liam Cox the knob who ambushed him at the recovery session to try to force him to say he's going to the Titans.

Seems like a hack with an axe to grind.

I just can't believe how we have gone from the Penthouse to the ****house in the space of say 2 years. This Great Club is a lot better than what is happening ATM. We can turn this around but we have got to have the right people in the right positions. This is Not the Manly Football Club that I have loved and followed for the last 37 Years .

It just breaks my heart to see what is going on.

Hardly two years, we finished equal top and just missed out in the finals, by golden point.

Yes losing our halves is bad. But sacking Toovey will be unforgivable...

Gosh and its taken this long to figure out? the guy is an A grade narcissist and is not worth a breath of dissent anymore, this circus ends in 9 days, then we can focus on the guys who really want to move our club forward.

Well when the people that are calling the shots in the club treated him so badly and supported the players that were bulling him for over a year ,turn around and say well now all is forgotten, would you trust them. He had a deal put to him. They then low ball him over 1 mil less and then say we are pulling the deal. Then when Foz goes they say, we will pay you more than 1.3 mil .The trouble is the people that bullied him and went after him are still here. Zorba included. Why would he stay when they are still here running the joint. Just look at what they are doing to tooves.
Its going to take more that just money and a few mates to convince him to stay now. The damage is done.

Just another post
To continue this thread
I am beyond wanting DCE anymore at this club really
BK, Beaver ,Kite would not string us along like DCE has!!
I say be gone with DCE thanks for 2011 , start fresh and onto the next generation of manly stars who want to play for this proud club.

Should be in the cherrygraph, where this is also being discussed @:cool:

It is there you can find my reason for disagreeing with CH10. @:)

I' will probably get a lot of negativity about this but I say all along dce will be staying 100% from what I'm hearing from a mate in the know . I'm only saying what I hear like hundreds on this site do but let's just say hypothetically he goes to the Tit's , it won't be the end of the world it' would be actually exciting I think . Reason we have these young guns in trobojovic brothers , gutherson locked in plus the signing of myles and lussick .Throw in a good half whether it be Carney, Townsend things will be looking bright for this mighty side and very shortly and we can get on with what manly do best and that's kick more ass. Hypothetically speaking . It will all be good.

More excited about next year pack not getting bullied anymore plus killer to 6 and tommy t in centres.
time to move on from this him and for an have run our team cap for 4 years. We will be fine, toovs is gone I don't want dce here a negative vibe around him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8