• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
True. If he confirms he's leaving he'll be hammered mercilessly, if he confirms he's flipping he'll be hammered every time he's not man of the match.
And rightly so. If he wants the big bucks then he needs to deliver and regularly. This is no different for Thurston, Cronk and others on big bucks.

If he's leaving then he is rightly fair game as a fool for leaving this great club.

Interesting week a head of us.
Will DCE backflip this week?
Will Toovey be the coach by the end of this week?
Will Lussick be signed by the end of the week?
Can Manly beat Brisbane, the form team of the competition and move off the bottom of the table?
Can Manly beat Brisbane, the form team of the competition and move off the bottom of the table?
For me the big question is: Will Hasson get the Man of the Match award when he blitzes Brisbane?

In other bad news the Yellow Belly & Red Claw on the Barcoo have strangely " back flipped" on their decision to be caught by me, mind you everyone's in the same position, I spoke to two guys yesterday ( who unlike me have a Tinny) and they spent 9 hours on the river yesterday for zip!!

I do realise this is not football related but let's face it it's about as interesting as anything else that's being posted!

In other bad news the Yellow Belly & Red Claw on the Barcoo have strangely " back flipped" on their decision to be caught by me, mind you everyone's in the same position, I spoke to two guys yesterday ( who unlike me have a Tinny) and they spent 9 hours on the river yesterday for zip!!

I do realise this is not football related but let's face it it's about as interesting as anything else that's being posted!

MFB, perhaps the will he/wont backflip was distracting the Yellow belly. ;)

might have to wait till after rd13 to continue fishing.

Mark, I believe the fish in the Barcoo, like all other living creatures that have ever spent anytime in Qld, are best mates with DCE, and therefore they have all been signed by Manly to convince him to stay. It's believed that now Manly have Myles, Lussick, Nik Kosef's knees and all the fish in Qld on the books, an announcement that he is staying is imminent.

Mark, I believe the fish in the Barcoo, like all other living creatures that have ever spent anytime in Qld, are best mates with DCE, and therefore they have all been signed by Manly to convince him to stay. It's believed that now Manly have Myles, Lussick, Nik Kosef's knees and all the fish in Qld on the books, an announcement that he is staying is imminent.
upload_2015-6-1_11-57-54.png

Ha ha. I can walk down to narrabeen and catch zip aswell.

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

True. If he confirms he's leaving he'll be hammered mercilessly, if he confirms he's flipping he'll be hammered every time he's not man of the match.
Or we will be back to attacking Penn, Kelly, and 2V. Either way it won't be pretty with us running last.

I must have a bad case of Cherry-Evans fatigue...because I've just about reached the stage where I don't really care.

Same to be honest. This has dragged on so long that I am over it.

At one stage I was checking the main news stories and twitter for an indication that he might sign. Now the only place I check is this thread a couple times a day.

I feel obliged to pass this bit of info on - just another potential meaningless factoid in the sea of DCE speculation. My mum talks to a guy who is friendly with Brett Stewart. She asked him (the friend) about DCE and he said that he's staying, its a done deal and she could take that as 'inside information'. He said the delay in announcing was tactical.
So there you go. Make of it what you will.

We will obviously know one way or another in approx 7 days.
It would be interesting to do a poll of what people think will happen.
1. Definitely staying
2. Definitely going
3.Think he is staying
4. Think he is going
5. No longer care

I feel obliged to pass this bit of info on - just another potential meaningless factoid in the sea of DCE speculation. My mum talks to a guy who is friendly with Brett Stewart. She asked him (the friend) about DCE and he said that he's staying, its a done deal and she could take that as 'inside information'. He said the delay in announcing was tactical.
Thats probably BS - The Tele is reporting Snake had a nervous breakdown after the chicken dance fiasco so he's been locked up in an asylum under 24 hour watch since that game (it was actually Gifty playing for us on the weekend - he's lost even more weight and was wearing a rug)

Thats probably BS - The Tele is reporting Snake had a nervous breakdown after the chicken dance fiasco so he's been locked up in an asylum under 24 hour watch since that game (it was actually Gifty playing for us on the weekend - he's lost even more weight and was wearing a rug)

And rothfield is usually on the money. But i always believe what my mum tells me

True or false, I'm just glad of anything new. Been a slow day!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10