• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Please tell me that's not a professionally made cake for the weekend ordered by the club.
The work experience website guy's Aunty made it and let him put the writing on - just lovely.

Let's let the thread get to the longest ever thread based on merit rather than being forced
I agree. Dan I think a small committee should be formed to go through both threads and cull them of all the gratuitous posts. These threads have lost all credibility and maybe some of it can be restored by a couple of mods getting together and doing the job. Should only take about a month.

The real question is:
When confirmation of 'The Flip' (as it will be known for all eternity) does actually take place, does the lucky poster create a new thread or post it here in the Cherrygraph? Could it even be in the Rumoured and Confirmed Signings thread? Maybe all three options?

These are critical questions that we must agree on.

What is the point of having the Daily CherryGraph if news concerning Daly doesn't go into it ? It should be sole source - the one point of truth - the light and the American way.

This thread's moving fast. I don't read it for a day and now have more than 10 pages to read. Looks like I will have to read it more regularly now.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8